What does this mattress feel like?
TEMPUR-Ergo™ Premier Adjustable Base puts you in control: a virtually unlimited number of ergonomic rest positions, plus rejuvenating massage. The wireless remote lets you control movement from the comfort of your bed, as it electronically adjusts to your every whim. Or wirelessly control TEMPUR-Ergo Premier from your Apple iOS or Android device. Create a place of true renewal whether you’re sleeping or relaxing in bed. *Mattress Not Included
20 Year Limited Warranty: Including 5 Year Warranty on parts and labor
*For Assistance with King, Split Queen and California King orders...
TEMPUR-Ergo Premier Adjustable Base
• Compatible with TempurPedic mattresses
• Unlimited adjustable positions
• 70º upright angle makes it easy to read, watch TV or use a laptop
• Wall-hugging design keeps you near the nightstand
• Single button to automatically return mattress to the flat position
• Memory buttons store up to 4 memory positions
• Wireless remote control
• Lumbar, head and leg massage motors for all-over coverage
• Four individual massage programs; standard, wave, synchronized wave, and pulse
• Wireless WiFi remote control from your mobile phone or tablet
• King, Split Cal King consist of two bases
Not compatible with all Hampton & Rhodes, GrandBed or YuMe mattresses
TEMPUR-Ergo Premier Adjustable Base Top Reviews
Avg. Rating: 3/5
I purchased this base with a Simmons Mitzi mattress because I do not like the feel of the foam mattresses and need firm support. I HIGHLY recommend the base. After 2 nights of using the adjustable massage 30 minutes each night, I have had no morning back pain which until now has been an everyday occurrence. I also have Neuropathy (from chemotherapy) in my left leg, the elevation and massage have reduced the swelling and lessened the pain in the leg and foot. I should have made this purchase 2 years ago. I would recommend that anyone purchasing this base by the extended insurance offered. This has many mechanical parts. Any machinery is bound to break down with extended use. I have not had any difficulty with this so far.