Cozzia 16028 Shiatsu Massage Chair
- Adjustable massage strength, speed and intensity
- LCD display controller
- Supreme comfort and improved circulation
- Robot Mechanism Massage Location Customized- Backrest massage height scanning, leg rest length adjustment, partial massage (To select any position of backrest as center and perform massage at the range of 3.1"), spot massage
- Adjustable Massage Strength/Speed/Width- 5 levels adjustable strength/ 5 levels adjustable speed/ 3 levels adjustable width
- Air Squeeze Massage Location- Back, seat, calves, feet, neck
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
Cozzia’s 16028 Shiatsu Massage Chair boasts zero gravity positioning for supreme comfort and improved circulation. This massage chair is programmed with five preset massage routines which users can customize with the desired level of strength, speed and intensity. The neck rest, seat and foot rest are equipped with an air pressure massage system and adjusting your chair's settings will be a breeze with the LED remote control. Automatic angle adjustment for the back and foot rest guarantee you a relaxing seated position no matter how far back you recline. Massage actions include Shiatsu, kneading, tapping, rolling, vibration and air pressure. Its durable synthetic black leather has the look, feel and comfort of real leather. Cozzia’s Shiatsu Massage Chair is easy to install and it features built in casters for easy movement.
- Dual Action – Can Combine Kneading with Tapping, Clapping and Shiatsu
- Robot Mechanism Massage Location Customized - Backrest Massage Height Scanning, Leg Rest Length Adjustment, Partial Massage, Spot Massage
- 5 Levels Adjustable Strength/ 5 Levels Adjustable Speed/ 3 Levels Adjustable Width
- Air Squeeze Massage Location- Back, Seat, Calves, Feet, Neck
- Malfunction Automatic Self-Check Program
- 44.9" H x 31.1" W x 58.3" D
- Weight: 171 lbs.
AVAILABILITY: 7-10 Business Days
ENJOY white glove delivery ON THIS PRODUCT!
White Glove Delivery Service
Arrives in 7-10 business days
Our easiest, no-sweat method, this All-Inclusive Delivery takes your item from delivery to assembly. A delivery team will bring your item inside and place it in the room of your choice.* Packaging will be removed and disposed of, followed by basic assembly for your convenience.**
- Signature required
- Packaging removal included
- Assembly service included
White Glove Delivery Details
*Upstairs carrying limit of two flights of stairs (up to 15 steps each)
**Assembly includes light setup requiring basic tools, such as a screwdriver.
Please note that the delivery team will not perform plumbing installation, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools.
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
COZZIA products have the following warranty:
COZZIA's massage chairs, motion upholstery and home theater massage seating provide a one year in-home service warranty and a two-year parts warranty. COZZIA customer service will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for products. COZZIA products will be either repaired by the consumer or by an in-home technician. COZZIA will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for buys remorse.
SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Consumers may contact COZZIA's customer service department at 1-8777-977-0656 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday or email us at Service@cozzia-usa.com or visit our web at www.cozzia-usa.com for warranty or service issues.
Consumers are required to provide the unit serial number and dated proof of purchase (sales receipt) when they contact the COZZIA service department regarding a repair.
A COZZIA customer service representative will attend to most consumer inquires, but in some cases a technical service specialist will provide advanced support.
Non-warranty repair is provided on a "per incident" basis. COZZIA customer service will verify that the unit has failed and provide instructions for repairing a unit. All applicable repairs, parts, shipping, handling, local tax and a "per incident" fee will be charged for non-warranty repairs and support calls.
Proof of purchase (original receipt) is required for all warranty repairs or service.
Cozzia offers extended warranty programs to enhance ownership of Cozzia product. Extended warranty provides: 3- year limited repair or replacement massage chair warranty on-site service. Please visit www.cozzia-usa.com for the latest terms and pricing for extended warranties.