Hampton and Rhodes HR420S 12.25" Plush Mattress
- Multiple quilting and comfort layers
- Provides plush feel
- Maximizes sleep space
- 1.75” High Density Soft Support Foam
- Gel Infused Memory Foam Zone
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
The Hampton and Rhodes 420S 12.25" Plush Mattress offers great comfort and will provide you with a great night’s sleep. The foam support layer offers a plush feel by blending multiple quilting and comfort layers for maximum relaxation. The layers include super soft soy-based quilt foam, high density comfort and support foam and a super thick shock absorbing base foam. In the deeper layers of the mattress the heavy gauge and Lura-Flex coil support system helps every part of the sleeping surface to become more responsive to your movement, which results in less interrupted sleep. The edge-to-edge support maximizes sleeping space and will ensure you awake the next morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
Comfort Type: Plush
- Heavy weight circular knit ticking
- Fire retardant fiber
- 100% Natural & chemical free fire barrier
- 2 Layers of .875" Super Soft, Soy-based Quilt Foam
- 1.75" High density soft comfort foam
- Gel infused memory foam zone
- 1.75" Shock absorbing base foam
- 650 Premium LFK Innerspring unit
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Twin XL: 39 W x 80 D
- Full: 54 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Low Motion Transfer
Items delineated as “WEB ONLY SPECIAL” ship free with ground shipping and do not include in-home delivery or setup, nor do they qualify for Red Carpet Delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Web-Only Simmons Beautyrest mattresses will ship free and include in-home delivery and setup. Furniture pieces will ship with Curbside LTL delivery unless otherwise specified.
Online orders of in-store items over $499 also qualify for free delivery, including Red Carpet Delivery for mattresses.
Red Carpet Delivery Details:
We guarantee your new mattress will be delivered within a designated 1 day delivery window, or your delivery is free. If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks. Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away. *Not available in all areas. **Same day delivery available in stores and next day delivery available online.
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
• Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
• Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.
• When moving, carton your mattress and transport it on its side.
• Do not remove the law tag or label containing the model name.
• Do not bend, stand or jump on the mattress.
• Do not use cleaning fluids on the product.
• Do not smoke in bed or expose the mattress to open flame or fire.*
• Do not lift your mattress by its handles. Handles should only be used for positioning the mattress on the foundation.
• King and Queen models must be supported by (i) an appropriate Metal Frame having a rigid center bridge bar with center leg(s)supporting it directly to the floor, or (ii) aWooden Frame with at least 5 equally spaced hardwood cross-slats with a minimum of 1 center support leg.
Additionally, if a slatted support system is used, the spaces between the slats must not be greater than 2 inches and a solid platform such as a Bunkie Board, particle board or heavy plywood must be placed on top of the slats and under the mattress. Failure to comply with these requirements will damage your mattress and void your warranty. See below for examples of proper bed frames for Queen and King models.
BED FRAME REQUIREMENTS FOR QUEEN AND KING SIZE MODELS
Metal Frames–avertical center support leg(s) that extends tothefloor is required.
Wooden Frames – a minimum of five hardwood slats with a center vertical support leg is required.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
The Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase shown on your sales receipt and follows theWarranty Schedule below. To determine the Warranty Period that applies to your product, see the 3-Digit Code shown on the lawtag affixed to your mattress and refer to the following Warranty Schedule:
|3- Digit Code||Warranty Period||Non-Prorated Period||Prorated Period|
|110||1 year||Year 1||NA|
|220||2 years||Year 1-2||NA|
|330||3 years||Year 1-3||NA|
|550||5 years||Year 1-5||NA|
|100||10 years||Year 1-10||NA|
|150||15 years||Year 1-15||NA|
|202||20 years||Year 1-20||NA|
|514||5 years||Year 1||Years 2-5|
|109||10 years||Year 1||Years 2-10|
|103||10 years||Years 1-3||Years 4-10|
|105||10 years||Years 1-5||Years 6-10|
|200||20 years||Years 1-10||Years 11-20|
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
If a defect occurs during theWarranty Period, the supplier shall, at its discretion, repair or replace your mattress or foundation after a complete inspection and determination that the damage is a result of a manufacturing defect during normal use. Your cost for repair or replacement of product that is in the Prorated Period of ownership is calculated as follows: (Purchase Price) x (# of Years Owned) ÷ (Warranty Period). Additionally, in all cases (Prorated and Non-Prorated Warranties), transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable, are not covered by this Limited Warranty and are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the identical product is not available, Sherwood may substitute a product of comparable value. In the event of repair or replacement, the Warranty Period shall continue from your original purchase date. This Limited Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the product.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you discover a defect in your mattress or foundation, please contact the authorized suppliers dealer where you purchased your sleep set. If the dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact the suppliers Customer Service Department (visit website address shown below for contact information). A copy of the original bill of sale is needed to determine the original date of purchase and the Purchase Price. The label containing the model name and the law label must be attached to identify the bedding and validate this LimitedWarranty. You must be the original purchaser of the product and provide the law label for this Limited Warranty to be valid.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
• Claims made by anyone other than the original purchaser of the product
• Claims made outside the United States
• Product that is purchased from an unauthorized suppliers dealer
• Structural damage from using an improper bed frame (see Care Instructions)
• Structural damage from not using the mattress in conjunction with a matching foundation or equivalent (see 1633 law label affixed to mattress for matching foundation(s))
• Product that is burned or in an unsanitary condition, even if the product is defective. Product that is soiled or stained (bodily fluid, food stains, etc.) shall be considered to be in an unsanitary condition.
• Damage due to abuse such as bending, or standing or jumping on the mattress
• Comfort or firmness preference of the product
• Sheet fit
• Mattress fabric
• Sagging or body impressions less than 1.5" (3/4" for smooth top or non-quilted type mattresses). Sagging or body impressions less than the amounts indicated are caused by the natural compression and settling of quality upholstery materials and are not considered a manufacturing defect. They are an indication that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body's individual contours.
• Floor models, bedding sold "As-Is”, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item
• Bedding used in hotels, motels or institutional facilities
• Replacement of a non-defective piece in the sleep set because the matching piece is defective
• Handles and Corner Guards
• Transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable
ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXCEED IN DURATION THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE SERVICE TERMS STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE CONSUMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF PRODUCT FAILURE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. THE SUPPLIER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR FOR THE BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States and gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state .
* Your product meets the requirements of the Federal Flammability Standard, 16 CFR 1633, when your mattress is used alone or with one of the foundations specified on the 1633 law label affixed to your mattress. Although your product meets federal flammability standards, its flame resistance may be impaired if any of the following occur: a non-matching mattress and foundation are used together; the outer cover of the mattress or foundation is damaged, torn or punctured; or mattress handles are torn from the side of the mattress.