Leggett and Platt 700 Series Adjustable Base
- Head and foot articulation
- Under-bed light with integrated on/off switch on base
- Dual three-speed massage with on/off button
- Emergency power-down feature
- Bluetooth app for Apple and Android devices
- Dual three-speed massage with on/off button
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
For an unparalleled sleep experience, try the new 700 Series Adjustable Base by Leggett and Platt featuring a wireless remote control for easy access, a dual three-speed massage with an on/off button and an under-bed light with an integrated on/off switch on the base. Those that enjoy eating, drinking or watching TV in bed will enjoy the head, foot, and pillow-tilt articulation feature. The WallHugger® engineering lifts you up while simultaneously gliding you back while the MicroHookTM retention system keeps your mattress from slipping as the base articulates, removing the need for a mattress retainer bar. For added convenience, this adjustable base also features a Bluetooth app (available on both Apple and Android devices) as well as a dual USB charger and electrical outlets on both sides of the base.
NOTE: Must order two Twin XL bases to make a King
Features:• Wireless remote control for easy access• 700 lb. total max weight capacity• Emergency power-down feature• WallHugger® engineering lifts you up while simultaneously gliding you back• Free-fall safety design feature• Bluetooth app for Apple and Android devices• Designer wood leg• MicroHook™ retention system keeps your mattress from slipping as the base articulates, removing the need for a mattress retainer bar• Integrated flat switch on base• Dual USB charger and electrical outlets located on each side of base• Sync cable included with split sizes
• Twin XL – 37.5 W x 80 D, 162 lbs.• Full XL - 55 W x 80 D, 192 lbs.• Queen - 59 W x 80 D, 213 lbs.• Split Cal King - 36 W x 84 D, 170 lbs.
Items delineated as “WEB ONLY SPECIAL” ship free with ground shipping and do not include in-home delivery or setup, nor do they qualify for Red Carpet Delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Web-Only Simmons Beautyrest mattresses will ship free and include in-home delivery and setup. Furniture pieces will ship with Curbside LTL delivery unless otherwise specified.
Online orders of in-store items over $499 also qualify for free delivery, including Red Carpet Delivery for mattresses.
Red Carpet Delivery Details:
We guarantee your new mattress will be delivered within a designated 1 day delivery window, or your delivery is free. If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks. Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away. *Not available in all areas. **Same day delivery available in stores and next day delivery available online.
CHART (See law label for letter code):
N = No Warranty
T = 30 Day
X = 90
Day O = 1 Year
A = 5 year (1 Full / 4 Prorated)
B = 10 Year (1 Full / 9 Prorated)
G = 10 Year (5 Full / 5 Prorated)
E = 10 Year Non-Prorated (10 Full)
This mattress and/or foundation is guaranteed to the original purchaser against structural defects (exclusive of ticking cover), which are caused by the manufacturer with the following limitations:
1. Within the full warranty period, the manufacturer, at its option, will either repair or replace said mattress and/or foundation without charge; except for transportation costs. If warranty falls within pro-ration period, in addition to transportation costs the consumer will be responsible for any pro-ration and/or upgrade fees when applicable.
2. After the first year, if manufacturer determines that the mattress and/or foundation is defective, such defective article will either be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer’s option) at a prorated value.
3. This warranty will apply only if the mattress and/or foundation is in good condition-except for structural defect to be remedied- and not otherwise stained, damaged, abused, misused or unsanitary. The manufacturer also reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement.
4. All service must be handled directly through the original dealer, and not through the manufacturer. If service cannot be effected through the dealer, then the purchaser can notify the manufacturer. The manufacturer must then be given a reasonable time to remedy any defect; and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange and pay all transportation costs to and from the manufacturer or their vendor.
5. This warranty is applicable only in the United States of America; and, any and all implied warranties pertaining to this mattress and/or foundation shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
6. Warranty on Queen Size mattress and/or foundation will apply only when the foundation is used on a frame or bed rail that provides a rigid center support.
7. This warranty is voided when products are not purchased in sets. Removal of Law Label VOIDS WARRANTY
Mattress sagging and upholstery pocketing areas are formed into the mattress by the body’s different contours. No mattress will remain perfectly flat on the surface forever. The Industry Standard terminology for these indentions is “Body Impression”. These impressions are inherent into the mattress due to more foam layering, added insulator pads, memory foam, and Dacron materials in construction. Queen and King sized mattresses may have impressions that are more noticeable, and the Euro and Pillow Top models carry the deepest impressions. Industry Standard for a body impression that is considered a manufacturing defect is greater than 1½ inches, less than that is considered normal product variation.
In the above illustration the new mattress is designed to give better alignment to your body and spine, as well as relieve pressure and increase blood flow. To reduce the body impressions, rotate your mattress once a month.
1) Periodically turn or rotate your mattress.
2) We recommend using a fitted mattress protector. It will provide protection for your mattress from daily wear and tear, elements, and provide you with a more sanitary sleeping surface. In addition it will help prevent stains that could possibly void your warranty.