The Posturepedic Kelburn Cushion Firm Hybrid Mattress is half foam and half springs, combining body-conforming comfort with all-over support so you can relax and sleep well. Its Premium Stretch Cover Fabric features a lofty knit fabric with soft spun yarn that allows the memory foam underneath to easily conform to your body. Side panels use a breathable border fabric that allows more airflow to help keep you more comfortable during the night. In the center zone of the mattress, under the heaviest part of your body, there is the exclusive CoreSupport Premier Center with coils in a more dense arrangement, fitting nearly 20 percent more coils in the same space. With half foam and half springs, this mattress has the best of both advanced comfort and support.
Comfort Type: Cushion Firm
Mattress Height: 12.5"
Mattress Layer Breakdown:
• 1" OptiCool 3-Zone Ventilated Gel Memory Foam with PCM and CoreSupport Center
• 2" SuperSoft Foam
• Embrace PLUS HD Individually Encased Zoned Coils 875 Coil Density
• 3" SolidEdge Premier Edge System
• SupportFlex PLUS
• 10 Year Non-Prorated
• Twin XL - 12.5 H x 39 W x 80 D
• Full - 12.5 H x 54 W x 75 D
• Queen - 12.5 H x 60 W x 80 D
• King - 12.5 H x 76 W x 80 D
• Cal King - 12.5 H x 72 W x 84 D