Simmons Beautyrest Black Hybrid Plus Jennings 14.5" Plush Mattress
- Triple stranded coils provide durability
- Luxurious fabrics
- Memory foam delivers a cooler night's sleep
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
When Advanced Pocketed Coil® Technology and premium memory foams are combined with luxurious fabrics it creates a rejuvenating sleep environment that can only be experienced with a Beautyrest Black® mattress. The Advanced Pocketed Coil® Technology is the heart of the Simmons Beautyrest Black® Hybrid Plus Jennings Plush Mattress and is exclusive to the Beautyrest Black® line. These triple stranded coils provide greater durability than traditional wrapped coils while delivering pressure relief, motion separation and back support for an undisturbed sleep. Another unique feature of this mattress is the Black Hybrid ICE HD™ Memory Foam. This high density memory foam is designed to create an ideal sleep climate to help you fall asleep cool. The Beautyrest Black® Hybrid Plus Jennings Plush Mattress is for sleep that indulges the senses, refuses to compromise and is completely restorative.
Comfort Type: Plush
- Evenloft Luxury Knit
- 1" Black HybridICE HD Memory Foam
- 1.5" AirCool® Memory Foam
- 1.5" Dynamic Response™ Memory Foam
- 1.5" Energy Foam
- 1" Contour Support Micro Coil (2000 density)
- 850 Density Advanced Pocketed Coil™ Technology
- Total Surround BeautyEdge with Quantum Lock
- Ventilated AirCool® BeautyEdge® Foam Encasement
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Suitable for Adjustable Base
Low Motion Transfer
We offer a guaranteed 1 day delivery window, or it’s FREE!*
Red Carpet Delivery Service
At Mattress Firm, we roll out the red carpet for you with this premium service - tailored to YOUR schedule. If your purchase is not delivered within the guaranteed 1 day window, your delivery is FREE.*
- 1 day delivery window or delivery is free
- Same day and next day delivery available In-store, Call, or Chat only
- Free in home set up of your mattress set
- Courteous and professionally trained Dream Team Delivery™ personnel
- Red carpet and sanitary blue booties to protect your home
Red Carpet Delivery Details
We guarantee your new mattress will be delivered within a designated 1 day delivery window, or your delivery is free. If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away.
*Not available in all areas
Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress or foundations used with proper support is protected by a 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress or foundation including faults in materials or manufacturing defects in the removable fabric cover available on select models. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of any other piece. This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
• Consumer firmness/comfort preference.
• Normal changes in softness or recovery time of high density foams, including memory foam, due to normal use, temperature, or humidity.
• Normal body impression(s) as indicated by your warranty code (see chart).
• Consumer bed height/weight preference.
• Cover (fabric) and handles.
• Corner guards.
• Bent border/grid wires.
• Burns, cuts or tears.
• Vermin infestations.
• Mattresses or foundations displaying stains or soil that reasonably indicates the presence of potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens or other substances that could cause injury.
• Mattresses used with an inadequate foundation and/or support system.
• Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage).
• Merchandise sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model/sample”.
• Claims made outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product, except in California.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart below.
|Warranty Code on Law Label||Total Limited Warranty||Normal Body Impression|
|B||1 Year||1 ½” or less|
|J||3 Year||1 ½” or less|
|H||5 Year||1 ½” or less|
|A||10 Year||1 ½” or less|
|P||10 Year||¾” or less|
Please refer to Beautyrest.com or Simmons.com for additional codes.
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Simmons shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Beautyrest® or Simmons® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
If your Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Beautyrest® or Simmons® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected. To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Beautyrest® or Simmons® dealer. If your original Beautyrest® or Simmons® dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Simmons Consumer Services at email@example.com. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers.
For warranty assistance, contact your
original Authorized Dealer, or:
Simmons Consumer Services
One Concourse Parkway, Suite 800
Atlanta, GA 30328
toll-free: (877) 399-9397 fax: (770) 613-8575
©2015 SIMMONS BEDDING COMPANY
Part # 710272019 • Revised 12/14