X Spring Air 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattressmfi137941
Details & Specs
- About BlanQuil
- Delivery & Shipping
The BlanQuil X Spring Air 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattress combines superior comfort with top-quality support. The mattress features a 3" layer of luxurious gel infused memory foam on top of a 7" high density foam core. The BlanQuil X Spring Air Mattress perfectly strikes the balance of pressure point relief and spinal support. The gel infusion delivers a unique cooling property while the memory foam comfort layer contours to your body. This medium (plush/firm) feel is made for those looking for something supportive and sturdy while being conforming and comfortable. Compatible with nearly any bed frame or foundation! Compatible with adjustable bed bases, traditional metal bed frame with box spring/foundation and can even be used directly on the floor!
- Provides Pressure Point Relief and Spinal Support
- Gel Infusion Delivers Unique Cooling Comfort
- Memory Foam Contours to Your Body
- Bamboo/Polyester Blend
- 3" Gel Infused Memory Foam
- 7" Green Tea HD Foam Core
About BlanQuilBlanQuil is an innovative sleep accessories company that combines comfort, quality and technology to help people reclaim their sleep and live life better. Coveted by consumers and celebrities alike and available online and in retail stores nationwide, our Sleep System is a collection of luxurious, therapeutic products designed to be there when you need them. Because when you sleep well, you live well.
Delivery & ShippingAS A RESULT OF NATIONWIDE COVID-19 IMPACTS, DELIVERY TIMES MAY BE DELAYED.Silver Service
AVAILABILITY: 3-5 Business Days
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR ON THIS PRODUCT!
Arrives in 3-5 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
View more details about our delivery services here.
10 Year Limited Warranty
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Spring Air Sleep System! The investment you’ve made in your health begins tonight, with a comfortable night’s sleep on a supportive mattress. All Spring Air mattresses and foundations are made with the finest quality materials available. Customer satisfaction is our goal, and we back that statement with our Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Any lawsuit or breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced, if at all, within one (1) year of the date that the claim accrues.
WHAT IS COVERED
Mattress: Body impressions (Signatures) greater than 1-1/2” only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a foundation with an appropriate frame. The frame should include a rigid center support for queen and king sets. A rigid center support is equal to a support that extends from the frame to the ground.
Foundation: Splitting of the wood frame, defective, loose, or bent beams.WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Damage to the mattress fabric due to soiling, stains, bodily fluids or burns is considered unsanitary and will void your warranty.
- Proof of purchase is required to obtain any warranty service and will only be available to the original purchaser.
- Impressions less than that of 1-1/2”. This is normal and represents the conforming of the surface to the shape of a sleeper; much like the insoles of a quality pair of shoes.
- Clearance bedding or “as is” bedding or floor models.
- Transportation costs to and from the factory for repair or replacement is the responsibility of the consumer.
- Normal wear and tear to the mattress covering, fabric or mattress ticking.
- When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
- Comfort level/preference or firmness.
- Over all bed height.
- Damage to mattress due to incorrect, old or a mismatched foundation.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes, unless specifically designed and built for commercial use.
- Corner guards.
- Sheet fit.
- Any Queen or King-size mattress sets that is used on a frame or bed rails without proper center support and has legs that touch the floor.
- DO rotate your mattress as needed.
- DO use an appropriate frame and center support on queen-and king-size sets.
- DO let your new sleep set “air” upon removal from its plastic packaging and dispose of all plastic.
- packaging. A child or pet can be become entangled and suffocate.
- DO keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad. Stains of any kind will void your warranty.
- DO replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress to provide proper support for your mattress.
- DO carry your mattress upright on its side. It is easier to handle and less likely to damage the mattress.
- If you need to store your mattress for an extended period, please store it flat.
- DO promptly dispose of old mattresses to avoid a fire hazard.
- DON’T remove the law tag at the end of your mattress, as this has the identification needed to establish your warranty rights.
- DON’T bend or jump on your sleep set under any circumstances. Such treatment may damage the mattress or foundation or both.
- DON’T smoke in bed.
Spring Air warrants your new Spring Air mattress and foundation (“product”), except for bed handles, cover fabrics and corner guards, to be free from defects in material and workmanship (“defects”) existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable Limited warranty Below. The term of the limited warranty coverage you will receive and the fee, if any, you may be charged for warranty service depends upon the specific Spring Air product. PLEASE REFER TO THE NON-REMOVABLE TAG LOCATED AT THE HEAD OF YOUR MATTRESS (“LAW LABEL”) FOR THE WARRANTY SCHEDULE BELOW. The Law Label is your Product Identification record and should not be discarded. Proof of purchase is required to obtain any warranty service and will only be available to the original purchaser.
Total Limited Warranty Period (in years)
Perios for No Change Repair or Replacement (in years)
Repair or Replacement Charge After No Charge Period
D 10 1 1/10 of dealers selling price (at time of purchase) multiplied by the number of years in use. M 15 15 N/A N 10 10 N/A P 10 5 1/10 of dealers selling price (at time of purchase) multiplied by the number of years in use. S 20 10 1/20 of dealers selling price (at time of purchase) multiplied by the number of years in use. W 20 20 N/A
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
If a defect appears during the limited warranty period, we will (at our sole discretion) repair or replace the defective product with charges for service or parts calculated as provided in the Limited Warranty Schedule on the previous page, provided the product is delivered, at the customer's expense, to the nearest Spring Air Factory with proof of purchase, a description of the defect and the Law Label intact. If identical materials or an identical mattress is not available, we reserve the right to substitute materials of equal or higher quality as necessary. We reserve the right to refuse this limited warranty service for mattresses and/or foundations found to be in an unsanitary condition. The Products are warranted for the original owner from the date of purchase. Should the Products need to be repaired or replaced at some point during the warranty coverage, coverage is not renewed or extended, rather, the expiration date for this limited warranty coverage is measured from the original date of purchase.MATTRESS CARE
To further ensure a long-lasting product, proper care and maintenance of your sleep set should be taken. Follow these simple steps and you will be sleeping comfortably for years to come! To help equalize body impressions, please rotate your mattress as part of the maintenance of the sleep product. Rotate your mattress every two weeks for the first six months, and then every 2-3 months thereafter. To avoid personal injury, do not attempt to do this without a partner.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE EXCLUSIVE AND SHALL SUPERSEDE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PRODUCT. OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, SPRING AIR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RELATING TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE STATE LAW PROHIBITS THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE , IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, DESCRIBED ABOVE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion of implied warranties, so this limitation may not apply to you.
THE CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AT OUR SOLE OPTION. IN ANY EVENT, SPRING AIR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Shipping to your Door
When you find the perfect mattress or accessories, we'll deliver it to your door for FREE with a low-price guarantee.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 10/28/20 to 12/08/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.