8 Ways You Know You're Starting Senior Year
You’ve worked tirelessly for the past few years to get to this point. At times, it may have seemed so far away, but senior year is here and that means graduation is right around the corner. We know you have a lot going on right now, but chances are these eight thoughts have crossed your mind in the past few weeks:
1. You picked your classes around your afternoon nap schedule.
Let’s be honest, 30 minutes in between classes is plenty of time to squeeze in a quick snooze.
2. You’ve decided to pretend graduation is just a myth.
Because it’s not right around the corner or anything, right?
3. You’ve been spending time trying to justify another year (or two…or three) of undergrad.
Maybe you could add a minor? Is it too late to double major?
4. Your schedule includes that final Gen Ed class you’ve put off for the past three years.
And it’s not a class about napping. Why isn’t there a Gen Ed class that involves napping?
5. The toughest decision you’ll make all day is whether to go out with your friends or stay in and watch Netflix all night.
No judgement from us.
6. You are dreading that one “early” class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
You know, the one that starts at 10:30 a.m. …
7. You plan on spending roughly 10% of your time at the library, 45% of your time socializing and the remaining 45% sleeping.
Sounds about right.
8. You regret ever complaining about how much you hate college.
Let’s be honest, you’d give almost anything to relive these past four years all over again.
It’ll be over before you know it, so have fun, make memories and finish strong!