You’ve worked tirelessly for the past few years to get to this point. At times, it may have seemed so far away, but senior year is here and that means graduation is right around the corner. We know you have a lot going on right now, but chances are these eight thoughts have crossed your mind in the past few weeks:
1. You picked your classes around your afternoon nap schedule.
Let’s be honest, 30 minutes in between classes is plenty of time to squeeze in a quick snooze.
2. You’ve decided to pretend graduation is just a myth.
Because it’s not right around the corner or anything, right?
3. You’ve been spending time trying to justify another year (or two…or three) of undergrad.
Maybe you could add a minor? Is it too late to double major?
4. Your schedule includes that final Gen Ed class you’ve put off for the past three years.
And it’s not a class about napping. Why isn’t there a Gen Ed class that involves napping?
5. The toughest decision you’ll make all day is whether to go out with your friends or stay in and watch Netflix all night.
No judgement from us.
6. You are dreading that one “early” class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
You know, the one that starts at 10:30 a.m. …
7. You plan on spending roughly 10% of your time at the library, 45% of your time socializing and the remaining 45% sleeping.
Sounds about right.
8. You regret ever complaining about how much you hate college.
Let’s be honest, you’d give almost anything to relive these past four years all over again.
It’ll be over before you know it, so have fun, make memories and finish strong!
About The Author
The Daily Dozers are the mattress experts behind The Daily Doze, pooling their knowledge to bring you all that you need to know about what’s right under your head (literally). The Daily Dozers are team members who have been embedded in the mattress industry for years, whether that’s at one of our more than 3,000 neighborhood stores, or in our hometown of Houston at BedQuarters. These product experts can answer any question you might have about your bed. From ‘what size mattress do I need for my room?’ to ‘how do I know if I need an adjustable base?’ – there’s no topic too tired for The Daily Dozers. Even better? The Daily Dozers work together with The Savvy Savers to make sure you’re getting the bed you want, at a price you can’t find anywhere else.