MATTRESS MATCHUP: Nectar vs. Purple
When it comes to buying a mattress, choice is good. But with so many bed-in-a-box options to choose from, what do you do when indecision strikes? Don’t worry. We get it, and we’re here to break it down for you. In today’s mattress matchup, Nectar mattresses vs. Purple, we compare the ever-popular Nectar bed in a box with science-y internet sensation Purple. Both beds have a fighting chance, but who will come out on top?
Battle of the beds: Nectar vs. Purple
What’s in a name?
Would that which we call a mattress by any other name would be as…comfortable? (Translation: Just because it arrives in a box doesn’t mean it’s any less comfy.) Plus, there’s no shortage of options when it comes to Nectar mattresses vs. Purple.
- Nectar: Original memory foam mattress (11”); Lush (12”)
- Purple: .2 Hybrid (11”); .3 Hybrid (12”); .4 Hybrid (13”)
Let’s get comfortable.
When you find a mattress you love, it doesn’t matter what “type” of sleeper it’s made for. What matters is that you wake up rested and ache-free. And in the great Nectar vs. Purple faceoff, there’s something for everyone.
- Nectar: Medium firmness makes Nectar mattresses a great choice for all sleeping positions.
- Purple: Plush, medium or firm options offer no-pressure support for everybody (a huge hit with side and back sleepers).
It’s the inside that counts.
When it comes to Nectar mattresses vs. Purple, keep in mind that composition and construction are just as important as aesthetics. Better materials = better quality, more comfort and longer-lasting durability.
- Nectar: Premium layers of responsive memory foam hug your body while superior cooling technology keeps you at the perfect temperature all night long.
- Purple: Hybrid technology features exclusive Purple Grid™ and individually wrapped, responsive-support coils for comfort and responsiveness that adapts to your body.
- Both: All materials are rigorously tested and certified by CertiPUR-US® to meet strict emissions, content, performance and durability standards.
If you’re still undecided in the Nectar mattress vs. Purple mattress debate, here are a few key benefits to help you choose. The best part? No matter which bed you decide on, our 120 Night Sleep Trial means you have 120 nights to make sure it’s perfect.
- Nectar: Get two pillows with any Nectar mattress purchase; it’s available to shop online and arrives to your door in a box
- Purple: Ranked #1 in J.D. Power bed-in-a-box customer satisfaction report; it’s available to shop in store or online and arrives to your door in a bag
- Both: FREE delivery to your door
The people have spoken.
Sure, we know a thing or two about sleep. And sure, this is our expert take on the Nectar vs. Purple debate, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Read what others’ Nectar mattress reviews and Purple mattress reviews have to say:
- Nectar: More than 30,000 reviews; Lush mattress has a 4.7-star overall rating
- Purple: 42,000 verified reviews and counting; Simon N. credits Purple for “the best sleep I’ve had in years!”
We did the Nectar mattresses vs. Purple comparison. Now, it’s up to you to crown the winner. If you’re anything like us, this comparison just made you want the best of both worlds. In that case, look no further than the Sleepy’s Gel Matrix™ hybrid. This mattress is unique in that it features the comfort of ultra-conforming, gel-infused memory foam, the pressure relief of Gel Matrix™ technology and the support of individually wrapped innerspring coils, making it a great alternative for Nectar and Purple. Plus, its medium firmness makes the Sleepy’s Gel Matrix™ hybrid a great choice for virtually all sleepers. Trust us—it’s the ultimate hybrid.