Don’t let late-night social media sessions, binge-watching or work emails keep you awake any longer. The strong blue light emitted from your phone, tablet or laptop can have a negative impact on your circadian rhythm by tricking your body and mind to stay awake. As a SleepScore Validated Product, a SleepScore validation study found that people who wore the Blue Light Blocking Henley Glasses in the evening had increased deep sleep and felt they fell asleep faster, slept better, and were more rested in the morning.
Swanwick products block this powerful light wave and can be worn if you find yourself staring at your screen at bedtime. Swanwick products are FDA approved and not only help improve sleep cycles but can also ward off macular degeneration. We got your back, Maverick
What Makes a Product SleepScore Validated?
Products Validated by SleepScore™ have been through a dedicated research study using SleepScore by ResMed™ technology to objectively measure sleep while using the sleep product, and the results were found to objectively improve sleep in users. Based in science and research, you can trust that these products are truly the most effective of their kind.
What Makes a Product SleepScore Approved?
Products approved by SleepScore™ have been through hands-on review by the experts at SleepScore Labs™, so you can be confident these products work. Over half of all products that SleepScore reviews do not pass the rigorous criteria set by their experts, so you can trust the quality of solutions with the Seal of Approval.
From a SleepScore Labs Study:
• Users reported they fell asleep faster and were awake for less time during the night (24 fewer minutes on average) when using Swannies. • Users reported feeling sleepier at bedtime, sleeping through the night better, better overall sleep quality, and feeling more rested in the morning when using Swannies. • Overall, 73% of users felt Swannies improved their sleep. •
- Orange lenses block more blue light than any other computer reading glasses.
- Natural, BPA-free acetate frames, an environmentally friendly alternative to petroleum-based plastics
- Acetate Frames: An Environmentally-friendly alternative to petroleum-based plastics.
- Anti-Reflective + Anti-Glare lens coating prevents insomnia and macular degeneration
- Strong, lightweight and flexible, can be shaped to your face for a perfect fit and be readjusted
- 5.5” L x 2.3” W
- Product Weight: 3.9 oz.