1612 Village Market Blvd SE
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Product OverviewAvailable in Select Markets
The Olivia Pillow Top mattress creates a soft, cradling feel ideal for consumers who prefer a cloud-like comfort. The mattress features 100% natural talalay latex which adds breathability and buoyancy to the comfort layers, for extreme body contouring while promoting a healthier sleep environment. This mattress features Joma Wool and high-resiliency foams for elevated comfort and maximum durability.
- Joma Wool® Offers Temperature-Regulated Sleep Surface
- Talalay® Latex Maximizes Pressure Point Relief
- Samson Coils Enhance Motion Isolation
- 4-Way Stretch Knit Fabric
- Polyester and Rayon FR Barrier
- Joma Wool
- Hand Tufted
- 100% Natural Latex
- Convoluted Foam
- HR Foam
- Chattam Edge System
- 720 8” Encased Coil
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L
- Twin XL: 39” W x 80” L
- Full: 54” W x 75” L
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L
- King: 76” W x 80” L
- Cal King: 72” W x 84” L
Delivery & Shipping InfoRed Carpet Delivery
ENJOY RED CARPET DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT!
Red Carpet Delivery Service
At Mattress Firm, we roll out the red carpet for you with this premium service - tailored to YOUR schedule.
- Same day and next day delivery available In-store, Call, or Chat only
- Free in home set up of your mattress set
- Courteous and professionally trained Dream Team Delivery™ personnel
- Red carpet and sanitary blue booties to protect your home
Red Carpet Delivery Details
If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away.
10 Year Limited Warranty
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Chattam & Wells Sleep System! The investment you’ve made in your health begins tonight, with a comfortable night’s sleep on a supportive mattress. All Chattam & Wells mattresses and foundations are made with the finest quality materials available. Customer satisfaction is our goal, and we backed that statement with our Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Any lawsuit or breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced, if at all, within one (1) year of the date that the claim accrues.
WHAT IS COVERED:
MATTRESS – Body impressions (Signatures) greater than 1–1/2” only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching Chattam & Wells foundation with an appropriate frame. The frame should include a rigid center support for queen and king sets. A rigid center support is equal to a support that extends from the frame to the ground. Coils or wires that are loose, broken, or protruding through the mattress fabric.
FOUNDATION – Splitting of the wood frame, defective, loose, or bent beams.
LIMITED WARRANTY SCHEDULE:
Chattam & Wells warrants your new Chattam & Wells mattress and foundation (“product”), except for bed handles, cover fabrics and corner guards, to be free from defects in material and workmanship (“defects”) existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable limited warranty below. The term of the limited warranty coverage you will receive and the fee, if any, you may be charged for warranty service depends upon the specific Chattam & Wells product. PLEASE REFER TO THE NONREMOVABLE TAG LOCATED AT THE HEAD OF YOUR MATTRESS (“LAW LABEL”) FOR THE WARRANTY SCHEDULE. The Law Label is your Product Identification record and should not be discarded. Proof of purchase is required to obtain any warranty service and will only be available to the original purchaser. N – 10/10 Thank you for choosing Chattam & Wells as your foundation for a healthy life. Did you know that your sleeping environment can play a huge part in how well you sleep? Here are some tips to turn your bedroom into your own personal Sleep Retreat. 1. Keep your room dark and cool Dim your lights to encourage your body to ease into nighttime. Stop using electronics at least 30 minutes before bed. Keep your room cool; 65 degrees is the ideal temperature. Having a dark and cool bedroom will prepare you for a restful night. 2. Keep your room quiet Is it too noisy outside? Try a white noise generator. White noise creates a constant ambient noise that will block out the occasional outside noises that can disturb your sleep. 3. Keep your room calm Aroma plays a large part in helping you relax and stay asleep. Research shows that the scent of lavender eases anxiety and insomnia. In one study lavender helped improve quality of sleep by 20%. In your welcome bag is a gift of English lavender seeds to plant in your garden for year after year aromatherapy benefits. Plant the seeds in an open, sunny spot. Trim back in the spring to encourage bushier growth. Once your lavender plant starts to bloom, clip off the blooms, keeping the stems long and hang to dry with a ribbon. Once dry you can use the lavender to make an infused oil or potpourri to create calmness in your very own sleep retreat.
What is not covered:
• Damage to the mattress fabric due to soiling, stains, bodily fluids or burns is considered unsanitary and will void your warranty.
• Impressions less than that of 1-1/2”. This is normal and represents the conforming of the surface to the shape of the sleeper, much like the insoles of a quality pair of shoes.
• Clearance bedding or “as is” bedding or floor models.
• Transportation costs to and from the factory for repair or replacement is the responsibility of the consumer.
• Damage of the perimeter border rods caused by bending or incorrectly moving the sleep set.
• Normal wear and tear to the mattress ticking.
• When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
• Comfort level/preference or firmness.
• Overall bed height.
• Damage to mattress due to incorrect, old, or a mismatched foundation.
• If this product is used for commercial purposes, unless specifically designed and built for commercial use.
• Corner guards.
• Sheer fit.
• Any queen or king-size mattress set that is used on a frame or bed rails without proper center support and has legs that touch the floor.
• Product damage due to misuse or neglect.
• Damages resulting from the failure to observe the instructions under the heading “Do’s and Dont’s For Your Sleep Set.”