12.5" Firm Encased Coil Mattressmfi131185
1612 Village Market Blvd SE
Details & Dimensions
- About Houston Texans
- Delivery & Shipping
Product OverviewAvailable in Select Markets
Stretch your budget further and stretch out on your new Houston Texans mattress. The new Houston Texans 12.5” firm mattress is perfect for those looking for the best-in-class quality bed at the perfect price point. The combination of HD firm quilt foam, soft quilt foam and HD comfort foam conforms to your body and offers ultimate comfort, while the cooling gel-infused memory foam dissipates body heat. Additionally, it features a layer of Nano coils that help enhance movement without interruption as it conforms to your entire body. Underneath, there are five zones of encased coils that are uniquely structured to target different areas of your body. The sides are encased by an ultra-wide foam rail that supports the top layers of your mattress, so it won’t sag or settle, no matter how you sleep..
- Three Unique Foam Layers Provide Maximum Support
- Individually Wrapped Encased Coils Minimize Motion Transfer
- Cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam Dissipate Body Heat
- Designer Knit Cover
- HD Firm Quilt Foam
- Soft Quilt Foam
- Nano Coils
- Cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam
- HD Firm Comfort Foam
- Five-Zoned Encased Coil System
- Foam-Encased Edge Support
- HD Shock-Absorbing Base Foam
About Houston TexansA Houston Texans mattress is perfect for those who love their home team as much as they love sleeping on a quality mattress. A combination of firm and soft quilt foam topped with a layer of gel-infused memory foam leaves you relaxing on a mattress that dissipates heat while conforming to your body. Each Houston Texans bed features five zones of encased coils to isolate movement, making any Houstonian’s dream for undisturbed sleep come true every night.
Delivery & ShippingRed Carpet Delivery
ENJOY RED CARPET DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT!
Red Carpet Delivery Service
At Mattress Firm, we roll out the red carpet for you with this premium service - tailored to YOUR schedule.
- *Same day and next day delivery available In-store, Call, or Chat only
- Free in home set up of your mattress set
- Courteous and professionally trained Dream Team Delivery™ personnel
- Red carpet and sanitary blue booties to protect your home
- You can track your delivery here.
Red Carpet Delivery Details
If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away.
A person 18 years or older must be present to receive the delivery. If the delivery is missed because you are not at home during your scheduled delivery window, a $79.99 redelivery fee will be required before scheduling a redelivery.
*Same or next day delivery applicable where available.
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
- Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
- Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.
- When moving, carton your mattress and transport it on its side.
- Do not remove the law tag or label containing the model name.
- Do not bend, stand or jump on the mattress.
- Do not use cleaning fluids on the product.
- Do not smoke in bed or expose the mattress to open flame or fire.*
- Do not lift your mattress by its handles. Handles should only be used for positioning the mattress on the foundation.
King and Queen models must be supported by (i) an appropriate Metal Frame having a rigid center bridge bar with center leg(s)supporting it directly to the floor, or (ii) a Wooden Frame with at least 5 equally spaced hardwood cross-slats with a minimum of 1 center support leg.
Additionally, if a slatted support system is used, the spaces between the slats must not be greater than 2 inches and a solid platform such as a Bunkie Board, particle board or heavy plywood must be placed on top of the slats and under the mattress. Failure to comply with these requirements will damage your mattress and void your warranty. See below for examples of proper bed frames for Queen and King models.
BED FRAME REQUIREMENTS FOR QUEEN AND KING SIZE MODELS
Metal Frames–a vertical center support leg(s) that extends to the floor is required.
Wooden Frames – a minimum of five hardwood slats with a center vertical support leg is required.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
If a defect occurs during the Warranty Period, Mattress Firm shall, at its discretion, repair or replace your mattress or foundation after a complete inspection and determination that the damage is a result of a manufacturing defect during normal use. Your cost for repair or replacement of product that is in the Prorated Period of ownership is calculated as follows: (Purchase Price) x (# of Years Owned) ÷ (Warranty Period). Additionally, in all cases (Prorated and Non-Prorated Warranties), transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable, are not covered by this Limited Warranty and are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the identical product is not available, Mattress Firm may substitute a product of comparable value. In the event of repair or replacement, the Warranty Period shall continue from your original purchase date. This Limited Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
- Claims made by anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
- Claims made outside the United States.
- Product that is not purchased from a Mattress Firm store.
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame or support system (see CARE INSTRUCTIONS above).
- Product that is burned or in an unsanitary condition, even if the product is defective. Product that is soiled or stained (bodily fluid, food stains, etc.) shall be considered to be in an unsanitary condition.
- Damage due to abuse such as bending, standing or jumping on the mattress.
- Comfort or firmness preference of the product.
- Sheet fit.
- Mattress fabric.
- Sagging or body impressions less than 1.5” (¾” for smooth top or non-quilted type mattresses). Sagging or body impressions less than the amounts indicated are caused by the natural compression and settling of quality upholstery materials and are not considered a manufacturing defect. They are an indication that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours.
- Floor models, bedding sold “As-Is”, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
- Bedding used in hotels, motels or institutional facilities.
- Replacement of a non-defective piece in the sleep set because the matching piece is defective.
- Handles and Corner Guards.
- Transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
The Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase shown on your sales receipt and follows the Warranty Schedule below. To determine the Warranty Period that applies to your product, see the 3-Digit Code shown on the law tag affixed to your mattress and refer to the following Warranty Schedule:
- 3-Digit Code - 100
- Warranty Period - 10 years
- Non-Prorated - Years 1-10
- Period Prorated Period – N/A
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you discover a defect in your mattress or foundation, please contact the Mattress Firm store where you purchased your sleep set. If the store is no longer in business or you have moved outside the area, please contact Mattress Firm’s Customer Service Department (visit website address shown below for contact information). A copy of the original bill of sale is needed to determine the original date of purchase and the Purchase Price. The label containing the model name and the law label must be attached to identify the bedding and validate this Limited Warranty. You must be the original purchaser of the product and provide the law label for this Limited Warranty to be valid.
ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXCEED IN DURATION THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE SERVICE TERMS STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF PRODUCT FAILURE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. MATTRESS FIRM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR FOR THE BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States and gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
* Your product meets the requirements of the Federal Flammability Standard, 16 CFR 1633, when your mattress is used alone or with one of the foundations specified on the 1633 law label affixed to your mattress. Although your product meets federal flammability standards, its flame resistance may be impaired if any of the following occur: a non-matching mattress and foundation are used together; the outer cover of the mattress or foundation is damaged, torn or punctured; or mattress handles are torn from the side of the mattress.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
Low Price Guarantee
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery +
Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 72 months* on $3,999+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 8/14/19 to 9/10/19. 72 equal monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval.