How to retrieve a copy of your sales Invoice/Receipt.
Note: Your original invoice is not required to file a warranty claim through Mattress Firm.
You will not be able to obtain a receipt copy if your sale was processed less than 5 hours ago.
- Check your spam or junk email folder to make sure you did not already receive a copy of your receipt.
- To access the Customer Self-Service Portal, you will be required create an account, if you never logged in before; or sign back in if you already have a portal account with us. To start click on the following link https://mattressfirmcustomercommunity.force.com/s/login/
- Returning Customers can log in by entering their email address and password used during the account creation, and clicking LOG IN.
- Forgot your password? No worries, click on “Forgot Your Password?” link on the login page. Enter the email address associated to your account and click “Continue” to receive an email with instructions for you to setup a new password.
- New Customers can create an account by clicking on the red SIGN UP button at the login page. Enter the requested information in the respective fields as seen below. Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
Note: Please use the exact name, email, and phone used during your purchase in order to provide your order history.
- An email with a verification code will be sent to the email address provided which will be needed in the next step.
- Enter the verification code into the respective field. Click COMPLETE SIGN UP.
- On the Customer Portal home page, please select MY ORDERS to search for the Sales Order you need.
- You can check the status of any existing Sales Order. Click VIEW MY ORDERS.
- If you do not see your order, click the Search option.
- You will be asked if you have your order number, order date, and customer number. If you do, click YES.
- If you do not, click NO and enter the requested information. The information entered needs to match the information originally provided at the time of purchase. Click SEARCH.
- Your sale(s) orders will now be available. To view more information about a sales order, click VIEW ORDERS.
- After the receipt opens, it can be rotated, downloaded, or printed by selecting the desired action.