10" Memory Foam Mattressmfi136616
Details & Specs
- About Lull
- Delivery & Shipping
DescriptionNot Available to Try in Stores
Meet the premium memory foam mattress that’s turning good nights into better mornings. Lull's three-layer mattress gives you the perfect combination of comfort and therapeutic support. Whether you sleep on your back, front, or side, each layer of foam works together to give you an enjoyable night of sleep.
The Lull mattress supports and cradles your body to provide healthy spinal alignment. Lull's viscoelastic memory foam top layer features a gel polymer injection, transferring heat away from your body by dispersing it throughout the mattress. This mattress's breathable fibers and open cell foam structure promote improved airflow to keep you cool all night.
- Breathable Premium Gel Top Layer Transfers Heat Away from the Body
- Memory Foam Evenly Distributes Weight and Contours to Your Body
- Three-Layer Technology Promotes Healthy Spine Alignment
- Premium Breathable Cover
- Cooling Gel
- 1.5” Gel-Infused Responsive Memory Foam
- 1.5” Resilient Transition Foam Layer
- 7” High Density Foam Foundation Layer
About LullA great day begins with a good night's sleep. Lull was founded for one simple reason – we want people to sleep better so they can live better. We design, engineer and craft our mattresses using only the highest quality materials. We spend one-third of our lives asleep, Lull wants to ensure that you have the best possible sleep experience.
Delivery & ShippingGround Delivery
AVAILABILITY: 3-5 Business Days
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
Ground Delivery Service
Arrives in 3-5 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
10 Year Limited
Lull Ventures LLC ("Lull", “We”, “we”, “us”) provide the buyers of our product (“you”) with a limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) against certain product defects for period of time of ten
(10) years from the date of your purchase. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.
Who is eligible?
This Limited Mattress Warranty applies to original purchasers of genuine Lull mattresses from lull.com or an authorized Lull distributor. This Limited Mattress Warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owners of such mattress.
What is covered?
All Mattress Defects as defined below are covered for a period of ten (10) years from the purchase date.
What are considered Defects?
The following shall be considered defect (collectively “Defects”) mattresses that meet the below criteria as determined solely by us:
- Visible indention or sag of the mattress greater than one (1) inch that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
- A manufacturing flaw in the cover zipper, this does not include zipper breakage resulting from improper or overuse of zipper.
- A physical flaw in the construction of the cover such as fabric tearing or stitch unraveling that does not result from improper use.
- What is excluded from this Limited Mattress Warranty?
- Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Mattress Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on, any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty.
Exclusions from the Limited Mattress Warranty include but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by you.
- Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Lull distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by you.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
How do I make a claim for this Limited Mattress Warranty?
To submit a claim relating to a Defect, please email the following to email@example.com
A brief description of the alleged Defect.
Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email) A photo documenting the alleged Defect
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 10 business days.
What is your remedy from this Limited Mattress Warranty?
In the event that we in our sole discretion determine that your Defect is legitimate as per this Limited Mattress Warranty, your sole remedy will be a repair or replacement of your mattress with a comparable size and model mattress. In the event that your size and/or model is discontinued, we will provide the most comparable product available as a replacement at our sole discretion.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BEYOND THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY AND IN OUR MARKETING MATERIALS. EACH OF THOSE PARTIES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS CONTRACT AND OUR TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Online Delivery
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 4/29/20 to 6/2/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.