Arrives in 3-5 business days
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Product OverviewWEB SPECIAL
My First Memory Foam Crib Mattress is designed with your baby in mind to provide a safe and comfortable sleep surface. The extra-firm, high-density polyurethane memory foam, offers the support and comfort that your growing baby requires. This hypoallergenic and antimicrobial mattress also features a waterproof removable cover and square corners for a secure fit inside the crib. Additionally, the mattress can also be transitioned into a toddler bed as your child grows.
- Suitable for Babies and Toddlers
- Provides the Support and Comfort that Babies Require
- Waterproof Removable Cover
- High-Density Polyurethane Memory Foam
- Square Corners Help Provide Secure Fit Inside Crib
- Meets and Exceeds All Safety Standards by CPSC
- 51.63" L x 27.25" W x 5” H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
Delivery & Shipping InfoGround Delivery
AVAILABILITY: 3-5 Business Days
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
Ground Delivery Service
Arrives in 3-5 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
10 Year Limited Warranty
Kittrich Corporation guarantees that we will, at our option, replace or repair your Memory “My First” Crib mattress if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or structural defects, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This limited warranty does not include a normal increase in softness of the Memory Foam “My First” pressure-relieving material or a decrease in the slow recovery feature, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
This warranty covers:
Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than three-fourths (0.75) of an inch that is not associated with a sag in the foundation, or platform; and any physical flaw in the mattress that causing the “My First” material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
During the first ten (10) years of this warranty, we will not charge you to repair or replace your mattress if it is deemed defective, but any transportation costs associated with repair or replacements are your responsibility.
Our mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, non-spring foundation or adjustable bed base. This warranty and other performance guarantees are based on tests conducted on "sets" that consist of our mattresses and foundations like these.
THEREFORE, IF YOU USE INAPPROPRIATE MANUFACTURERS’ FOUNDATIONS OR BOX SPRINGS WITH THIS MATTRESS, SUCH USE WILL VOID THIS WARRANTY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We may require you to provide proof of the quality of the foundation for your mattress if you make a claim under this warranty.
- The cover for your mattress is warranted for two (2) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
- The cover is machine washable and should only be put in dryer with low or no heat to tumble dry. Covers that are put in dryer on high heat will not be covered under this warranty.
- If your mattress, or cover is physically abused, damaged, burned, cut or torn, this warranty is void.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes, this warranty is void.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchases the product directly from Kittrich Corporation or an authorized retailer of Kittrich Corporation. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it "as is" and "with all faults." If you did not purchase this mattress directly from Kittrich Corporation, we will require proof of purchase from you demonstrating that you are the original purchaser and eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty. You may contact Kittrich Corporation Customer Service Department by calling 714-736-1049.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- Do rotate your Mattress to give uniform wear. (Do not flip over).
- Don't stand or jump on the Mattress.
- Don't leave folded or bent for long periods of time.
- Don't allow excessive moisture to saturate the Mattress.
- Always use a mattress protector rated for Memory Foam Mattresses
Normal use will result in signs of routine aging. Slight body impressions may appear in the normal course of use, and some changes may occur in the support characteristics. This indicates your bedding is adjusting to your body to enhance comfort and should not be considered a manufacture defect.