- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Product OverviewWEB SPECIAL
My First Port-A-Crib Mattress Pad was created with your child in mind. Our Port-A-Crib Mattress Pad provides a firm, supportive and extra-comfortable sleeping surface for your infant. The result is better relaxation and enhanced sleep quality. The plush microfiber velour cover is waterproof, removable and machine washable which helps prevent mold and mildew. Our My First Port-A-Crib Mattress Pad is hypoallergenic and mite-proof and is CertiPUR-USA certified, which is your assurance that our product has been independently tested for safety of materials used, physical performance, and environmental stewardship. Careful construction guarantees no prohibited phthalates, no ozone depleters, no CFCs, no mercury, no formaldehyde, no PBDE flame retardants, and low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality.
- CertiPUR-US Approved
- Fits Many Popular Styles
- Easy to Lift for Sheet Changing
- Waterproof Velour Cover
- Non-Skid Bottom Keeps Securely in Place
- Provides a Firm and Supportive Sleep in Surface for your Infant
- One and a Half-Inch CertiPUR-US Memory Foam Construction
- 1.5” H x 24” W x 38.5” L
- Weight: 2.12 lbs.
- 1.5” H x 26” W x 37” L
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
Delivery & Shipping InfoGround Delivery
AVAILABILITY: 3-5 Business Days
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
Ground Delivery Service
Arrives in 3-5 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Kittrich Corporation guarantees that we will, at our option, replace or repair your “My First” Pillows, Crib Wedge, Nap Mats, Port-A-Crib & Cradle Pads, if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or structural defects, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This limited warranty does not include a normal increase in softness of the Memory Foam “My First” pressure-relieving material or a decrease in the slow recovery feature, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the products.
This warranty covers:
- Any physical flaw in the product that causes the material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling; and
- Deterioration of the cell structure of the material that causes the product to not return to its original shape.
During the One (1) year of this warranty, Kittrich Corporation will at its option, repair or replace the product, at a handling cost to the purchaser. The covers for your products are also warranted for One (1) year from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
- The covers are machine washable and should only be put in dryer with low or no heat to tumble dry. Covers that are put in dryer on high heat will not be covered under this warranty.
- If your product, or cover is physically abused, damaged, burned, cut or torn, this warranty is void.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes, this warranty is void.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchases the product directly from Kittrich Corporation or an authorized retailer of Kittrich Corporation. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it "as is" and "with all faults." If you did not purchase this directly from Kittrich Corporation, we will require proof of purchase from you demonstrating that you are the original purchaser and eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty. You may contact Kittrich Corporation Customer Service Department by calling 714-736-1000
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.