- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Product OverviewWEB SPECIAL
If you are potty training your little one, then protecting their mattress from accidents is quintessential. The Protect-A-Bed 3-Piece Premium Waterproof Potty Training Kit includes 2 Premium Mattress Protectors and 1 Premium Pillow Protector.
Constructed with a 100% waterproof Miracle Membrane, the Premium mattress protectors provide 5-sided protection from stains, liquids, sweat, dust mites and allergens including mold, mildew, pet dander, and pollen. The absorbent cotton terry fabric is noiseless, breathable and its streamlined fit will not alter the comfort of the mattress.
The Premium pillow protector provides total protection for your child and the pillow, wrapping around your entire pillow with zippered closure to protect your child from allergens, dust mites and bacteria. The super soft, absorbent, yet ultra-thin fabric is air vapor porous and cool.
This kit allows you to layer a second set of sheets with a protector beneath each sheet. When an accident occurs, strip the top sheet and top protector, revealing the clean bedding below. Your child can get back to sleep almost immediately, and your night-time cleanup is no longer a nightmare.
- Kit Includes: 2 Mattress Protectors and 1 Pillow Protector
- Miracle Membrane Barrier Promotes a Waterproof and Healthy Sleep Environment
- Air Vapor Porous Fabric is Breathable and Cool
- Protects Against Dust Mites, Allergens, Mold, Pet Dander, and Pollen
- Blocks Against Accidents, Incontinence, Perspiration, Spills and Stains
- Provides 5-Sided Protection Fitted Sheet-Style
- Absorbent Cotton Terry Cloth Fabric
- Good Housekeeping Quality Tested and Approved
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device
- Safety Tested and Certified by the Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
- 18” H x 38” W x 75” L Premium Waterproof Pillow Protector
- 27” W x 21” L
- 18” H x 54” W x 75” L Premium Waterproof Pillow Protector
- 27” W x 21” L
Delivery & Shipping InfoGround Delivery
AVAILABILITY: 5-7 Business Days
Ground Delivery Service
Arrives in 5-7 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Drop off service to your door. Set up not included.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
3 Year Limited Warranty
For a Protect-A-Bed mattress protector/encasement (the “Product”) purchased in the USA or Canada, JAB Distributors, LLC dba Protect-A-Bed (“Protect- A-Bed”) warrants to the original end-user purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the Protect-A-Bed mattress protector/encasement (the “Product”) that if the laminate or fabric of the Product fails as a result of a defect in manufacturing in the course of normal usage during the Warranty Period (as defined below), Protect-A-Bed will replace the Product, provided the Purchaser complies with the conditions identified below: The “Warranty Period” shall mean the period commencing upon the date of purchase of the Product by the Purchaser and continuing (i) in the case of sales for HOUSEHOLD use (i.e., non-commercial use) for a period of THREE years, and (ii) in the case of sales for COMMERCIAL use for a period of ONE years. Please retain this warranty and original proof of purchase for at least THREE years from your purchase date.
The warranty does not apply to damage caused by (i) normal wear and tear, (ii)stains caused by inks, nail polish, cosmetics, bleach, grease, alcohol, dyes, chemical hair treatments, self-tanning or tanning related chemicals, or solvents, (iii) stains or other damage occurred during moves between residences, or while in storage, (iv) smoke, flood, or other Acts of God, (v) stains or damage caused by, or the result of mold or mildew,(vi)theft, vandalism or other crimes, or any loss that is covered by an insurance policy, or (vii) stains or odors of unknown origins.
CONDITIONS TO WARRANTIES
- The Product must be laundered in accordance with the following laundering instructions and any other laundering instructions included in the documentation accompanying the Product: (A) Ensure that NO bleach or bleach alternative is used in the washing cycle; (B) Dry in the dryer at a medium temperature together with towels and other linens (never dry alone in the dryer), and (C) positions the protector so that the fabric (non laminated side) is exposed to the drums of the washer and drier.
- The Product must be inspected for damage after laundering, and use must be discontinued if damage is apparent.
- Attempting to clean the stained mattress prior to or during the warranty process, unless otherwise instructed by the Protect-A-Bed agent, will void the warranty.
- The Product must not be subjected to abuse or improper installation or maintenance.
- Any warranty claim must be submitted by contacting Protect-A-Bed at the toll free telephone number listed below within 5 days after the incident occurs for instructions to return the Product.
- The Product must be returned to Protect-A-Bed, within 15 business days of receipt of the replacement Product, for inspection and validation in accordance with the instructions provided by Protect-A-Bed when the claimant telephones Protect-A-Bed as required above. DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED PRODUCT TO A RETAILER FROM WHOM YOU PURCHASED IT.A purchase invoice/receipt from an authorized distributor/reseller must be presented to make a warranty claim, within 15 days of when the claim was opened.
- The Protect-A-Bed product code on the washing instruction label must be submitted to make a warranty claim.
DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS The foregoing express warranties are the sole warranties given by Protect-A-Bed, and shall extend only to the Purchaser. FOR SALES TO ANY PURCHASER OTHER THAN A CONSUMER PURCHASING FOR HOUSEHOLD USE, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROTECT-A-BED BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROTECT-A-BED IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The remedies provided herein are the sole and exclusive remedies of the Purchaser and no one is authorized to assume or undertake for Protect-A-Bed any other liability in connection with the sale of the Product. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimers of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. In the event that the disclaimer of implied warranties is not applicable to you, then such implied warranties shall only remain in effect during the applicable Warranty Period. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the provisions concerning the conflicts of laws.
Protect-A-Bed reserves the right to revise the warranty it offers in connection with the sale of products from time to time. Accordingly, the warranties set forth in this certificate apply only to the Product accompanied by this warranty certificate. For the latest warranty information for any products offered or sold in the future, please refer to Protect-A-Bed's web site: www.protectabed.com.
JAB Distributors, LLC (dba Protect-A-Bed) 1500 S. Wolf Road, Wheeling, IL 60090
www.protectabed.com Email: email@example.com Toll Free (866) 297-8836