Arrives in 5-7 business days
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Product OverviewWEB ONLY SPECIALNot Available in Stores
Protect-A-Bed has all your dorm room essentials. Keep your bed safe from allergens, dust mites and bed bugs. The Protect-A-Bed Student Bedding Essential Kit includes one AllerZip Smooth Mattress Encasement, one Basic Smooth Mattress Protector and one Premium Cotton Terry Pillow Protector.
The AllerZip Smooth Mattress Encasement offers a total coverage solution that wraps your mattress with 6-sides of the waterproof Miracle Membrane protection. Bed bug bite-proof, the patented BugLock Secure Seal three-sided zipper prevents the entry or escape of bed bugs. The Smooth, flexible Jersey knit Polyester fabric is certified asthma and allergy friendly.
The Basic Smooth Mattress Protector keeps your bed clean and comfortable for a good night’s sleep. The waterproof mattress protector blocks accidents, incontinences, perspiration, spills and stains, yet is air permeable to keep you dry and cool. Featuring a fitted sheet-style 5-sided protection that stretches for a snug fit, the smooth jersey knit polyester fabric protector is easily removable and machine washable for easy care.
The Premium Cotton Terry Pillow Protector keeps your pillow clean, dry and dust mite-free so you can sleep soundly. Offering a total coverage solution that wraps around your entire pillow with zippered closure, the pillow protector is 100% waterproof extends the life of your pillow.
This bedding protection kit is a must-have for college students!
- Kit Includes: 1 Mattress Encasement, 1 Mattress Protectors and 1 Pillow Protector
- Miracle Membrane Barrier Promotes a Waterproof and Healthy Sleep Environment
- Air Vapor Porous Fabric is Breathable and Cool
- Protects Against Dust Mites, Allergens, Mold, Pet Dander, and Pollen
- Blocks Against Accidents, Incontinence, Perspiration, Spills and Stains
- Machine Washable for Easy Care
- Good Housekeeping Quality Tested and Approved
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device
- Safety Tested and Certified by the Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
- Total Encasement Style
- Provides 6-Sided Protection
- Smooth, Jersey Knit Polyester Fabric
- Fitted Sheet Style
- Provides 5-Sided Protection
- Smooth, Quick-Drying Jersey Knit Polyester Fabric
- Total Zippered Coverage
- Provides 360 Protection
- Absorbent, Cotton Terry Cloth Fabric
- 7” to 12” H x 38” W x 80” L Twin XL Basic Mattress Protector
- 14” H x 38” W x 80” L
- 27” W x 21” L
Delivery & Shipping InfoGround Delivery
AVAILABILITY: 5-7 Business Days
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
Ground Delivery Service
Arrives in 5-7 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
3 Year Limited Warranty
For a Protect-A-Bed mattress protector/encasement (the “Product”) purchased in the USA or Canada, JAB Distributors, LLC dba Protect-A-Bed (“Protect- A-Bed”) warrants to the original end-user purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the Protect-A-Bed mattress protector/encasement (the “Product”) that if the laminate or fabric of the Product fails as a result of a defect in manufacturing in the course of normal usage during the Warranty Period (as defined below), Protect-A-Bed will replace the Product, provided the Purchaser complies with the conditions identified below: The “Warranty Period” shall mean the period commencing upon the date of purchase of the Product by the Purchaser and continuing (i) in the case of sales for HOUSEHOLD use (i.e., non-commercial use) for a period of THREE years, and (ii) in the case of sales for COMMERCIAL use for a period of ONE years. Please retain this warranty and original proof of purchase for at least THREE years from your purchase date.
The warranty does not apply to damage caused by (i) normal wear and tear, (ii)stains caused by inks, nail polish, cosmetics, bleach, grease, alcohol, dyes, chemical hair treatments, self-tanning or tanning related chemicals, or solvents, (iii) stains or other damage occurred during moves between residences, or while in storage, (iv) smoke, flood, or other Acts of God, (v) stains or damage caused by, or the result of mold or mildew,(vi)theft, vandalism or other crimes, or any loss that is covered by an insurance policy, or (vii) stains or odors of unknown origins.
CONDITIONS TO WARRANTIES
- The Product must be laundered in accordance with the following laundering instructions and any other laundering instructions included in the documentation accompanying the Product: (A) Ensure that NO bleach or bleach alternative is used in the washing cycle; (B) Dry in the dryer at a medium temperature together with towels and other linens (never dry alone in the dryer), and (C) positions the protector so that the fabric (non laminated side) is exposed to the drums of the washer and drier.
- The Product must be inspected for damage after laundering, and use must be discontinued if damage is apparent.
- Attempting to clean the stained mattress prior to or during the warranty process, unless otherwise instructed by the Protect-A-Bed agent, will void the warranty.
- The Product must not be subjected to abuse or improper installation or maintenance.
- Any warranty claim must be submitted by contacting Protect-A-Bed at the toll free telephone number listed below within 5 days after the incident occurs for instructions to return the Product.
- The Product must be returned to Protect-A-Bed, within 15 business days of receipt of the replacement Product, for inspection and validation in accordance with the instructions provided by Protect-A-Bed when the claimant telephones Protect-A-Bed as required above. DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED PRODUCT TO A RETAILER FROM WHOM YOU PURCHASED IT.A purchase invoice/receipt from an authorized distributor/reseller must be presented to make a warranty claim, within 15 days of when the claim was opened.
- The Protect-A-Bed product code on the washing instruction label must be submitted to make a warranty claim.
DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS The foregoing express warranties are the sole warranties given by Protect-A-Bed, and shall extend only to the Purchaser. FOR SALES TO ANY PURCHASER OTHER THAN A CONSUMER PURCHASING FOR HOUSEHOLD USE, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROTECT-A-BED BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROTECT-A-BED IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The remedies provided herein are the sole and exclusive remedies of the Purchaser and no one is authorized to assume or undertake for Protect-A-Bed any other liability in connection with the sale of the Product. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimers of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. In the event that the disclaimer of implied warranties is not applicable to you, then such implied warranties shall only remain in effect during the applicable Warranty Period. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the provisions concerning the conflicts of laws.
Protect-A-Bed reserves the right to revise the warranty it offers in connection with the sale of products from time to time. Accordingly, the warranties set forth in this certificate apply only to the Product accompanied by this warranty certificate. For the latest warranty information for any products offered or sold in the future, please refer to Protect-A-Bed's web site: www.protectabed.com.
JAB Distributors, LLC (dba Protect-A-Bed) 1500 S. Wolf Road, Wheeling, IL 60090
www.protectabed.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll Free (866) 297-8836