- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Product OverviewWEB SPECIAL
Find relief from sleep heat™ with PureCare's clinically proven FRíO® pillow protector that completely surround your pillow with a physical barrier against allergens, bed bugs, dust mites, stains, moisture, mold and mildew. The unique tunneling effect of each FRíO technical textile fiber keeps heat from accumulating in the material surrounding the body, providing a refreshingly cooler sleep surface year-round. The OmniGuard® Advance lightweight performance fabric is approved for all pillow types and won't alter the feel or comfort of your pillow.
Completely washable, the FRíO pillow protector is especially designed so that you can wash and dry on hot settings for optimal sanitization. PureCare's FRíO pillow protector is treated with antimicrobial silver chloride that inhibits bacteria, mold and mildew that causes deterioration, stains and odors on this product, allowing you to create a cleaner sleep environment in every bedroom in your home. Additionally, the clinically proven FRíO protector is the official pillow protector of both, the National Sleep Foundation and the Women's Choice Award.
- 360° Waterproof Protection from Moisture, Dust Mites, Allergens, Mold and Mildew
- AirXchange® Filter and Lightweight Performance Fabric Offer a Silent and Cool Comfort
- FRíO® Rapid Chill Cooling Fiber Dissipates Body Heat for a Cooler Feel
- Machine Washable on Hot Settings for Optimal Sanitization
- 5” H x 20” W x 26” L
- Weight: .5 lbs. Queen
- 5” H x 20” W x 30” L
- Weight: .5 lbs. King
- 5” H x 20” W x 36” L
- Weight: .5 lbs.
Delivery & Shipping InfoGround Delivery
AVAILABILITY: 3-5 Business Days
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
Ground Delivery Service
Arrives in 3-5 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
10 Year Limited Warranty
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A PURECARE MATTRESS PROTECTOR, THE FOLLOWING PURECARE LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES:
LIMITED WARRANTY TERM:
If you purchase a PureCare Mattress Protector onIy, then this limited warranty shall onIy apply to the replacement of the Mattress Protector and shall be for a term of 10 years from date of purchase (unless otherwise voided as provided herein).
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE:
This limited warranty is valid to the original purchaser (or a household member of the original purchaser) of a new Mattress Protector for residential use onIy and is not transferable. This limited warranty covers accidental cuts, rips, tears and spills and stains caused by beverages and food normally consumed by humans and pets and bodily fluids caused by humans and pets of a PureCare Mattress Protector during normal household use except as specifically disallowed.
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE CLAIM PROCESS & LIMITATIONS:
If, within the limited warranty period, your Mattress Protector requires replacement, a new Mattress Protector will be sent to you via a PureCare-selected carrier. Contact PureCare Customer Service toll free at 800-758-8563 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of Purchase (original sales receipt) and product law tag information are required when initiating all claims. Claims must be reported no later than seven calendar days after occurrence. Failure to report a claim within seven calendar days will void this limited warranty. PureCare reserves the right to provide you with a prepaid return tag to ship the defective Mattress Protector back to PureCare at PureCare’s expense. A replacement Mattress Protector is covered under the original 10-year limited warranty period measured from the original date of purchase. Replacement of your Mattress Protector is limited to three replacements during the limited product warranty period. Delivery of the third Mattress Protector replacement completes and fulfills PureCare’s manufacturer’s limited product warranty.
Use our toll-free number 800-758-8563 or our email address email@example.com to report your claim to PureCare. Your proof of purchase (original sales receipt) and product law tag information are required for aII claims.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE GUIDE:
Follow these cleaning instructions and you will not only keep your PureCare Mattress Protector clean and sanitized, but you will aIso take the steps necessary to keep this Limited Product Lifetime Warranty in effect:
Cleaning Instructions for PureCare’s Mattress Protector:
The Mattress Protector is machine washable in hot water and can be dried on high heat. During the drying cycle, please reposition several times to avoid scorching. Any common household detergents and pre-wash stain removers can be used. Between machine washing the Mattress Protector can be cleaned without removing your mattress by brushing or vacuuming. PureCare recommends laundering the Mattress Protector once a month to avoid buildup of hair and body oils.
NOTE: Ironing or dry cleaning your Mattress Protector or using cleaners containing solvents or bleaches compromises the fabric’s waterproof properties and will void this warranty.
THE FOLLOWING NON-EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO THE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR PURECARE’S MATTRESS PROTECTORS:
- Mattresses used for commercial, institutional, or rental purposes
- Stains resulting from medical incontinence or medical conditions
- Unknown stains, stain(s) present for an unknown period of time, overall staining
- Willful destruction
- Odors of a known or unknown origin
- Bleaches; improper laundering and/or cleaning methods/agents
- Sweat stains or buildup of hair and body oil stains due to failure to launder Mattress Protector on a monthly basis
- Ironing or burns caused by ironing
- Stains that have accumulated over time
- Stains or damage caused by or during delivery or moving
- Mattresses that have been mishandled, abused or neglected
- Exposure directly or indirectly to the elements (sun, rain, etc.)
- Damage related to turning or moving mattress
- Ticking that is non-colorfast
- Cuts, rips, or tears to the Mattress Protector caused by animals
- Animal bodily fluid stains on the Mattress Protector or the mattress are considered preventable and are not covered
- Stains caused during the commission of a crime
- Natural disasters and acts of God (including fire, flood, hurricane, tornado, burst pipes, etc.)
- Stains not resulting from a failure of Mattress Protector or Encasement Mattress Protector
- Stains resulting from a Mattress Protector or Total Encasement Mattress Protector that has been physically compromised by rips, tears, cuts, or animal damage
- Stains on a box spring/foundation, carpet or flooring due to run off
- Any loss that is covered under an insurance policy
Visit our website at www.purecare.com to register this Limited Product Lifetime Warranty. Please note registration is not required for this Limited Product Lifetime Warranty to apply. Please visit www.purecare.com for more information
NO EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER NATURE IS GRANTED HERE IN NO ONE IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR PURECARE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE MATTRESS PROTECTOR OTHER THAN LIABILITY EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY THE DURATION OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTI ES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY IS LIMITED TO TEN YEARS MEASURED FROM THE DATE ON WHICH THE MATTRESS PROTECTOR WAS PURCHASED UNLESS OTHERWISE VOIDED AS PROVIDED HERE IN SO ME STATE S DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED LIMITED WARRANTY LASTS SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY FAIL URE OF THE F IVE SIDED MATTRESS PR OTECT OR T O CO MPLY WIT H AN Y EXPRESS OR IMPLIED LIMITED WARRANTY PURECARE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN EITHER TORT OR CONTRACT FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHETHER DIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATTRESS PROTECT OR ANY BREACH BY PURECARE OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED LIMITED WARRANTY SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE KEEP THIS LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION ALONG WITH YOUR SALES RECEIPT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE AND LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIMS CASH VALUE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS $ 1.00.