- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Blue is a cool color, and the Serta iComfort Blue Touch 500 11.25” plush memory foam mattress is a cool bed. With temperature-regulating technology infused into the TempActiv™ Touch cover and the TempActiv™ gel memory foam top comfort layer, you get plush memory foam comfort without the heat retention that’s the weakness of so many memory foam mattresses.
This Serta Blue 500 mattress, part of the iComfort series, provides pressure point relief and spinal alignment for back sleepers and side sleepers, relieving present back and shoulder pain and preventing future pain from developing. Conforming comfort means the Serta Blue 500 plush mattress feels like it’s hugging you as you sleep, but the softness doesn’t mean a lack of support—the Serta Ultimate Edge Foam Core provides plenty of it, even to the edges of the bed.
Another strength of the Blue 500 mattress is motion isolation, meaning that you won’t feel your partner shifting during sleep. And you don’t have to flip your mattress regularly to keep it in good shape.
Read the Serta iComfort Blue Touch 500 11.25” plush mattress reviews below, or try it yourself, either in-store or in your home with our 120-night sleep trial. It’s pretty cool.
- TempActiv™ Touch Fabric Offers a Cool to the Touch Sensation
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam Dissipates Body Heat
- EverCool® Supreme Memory Foam Craddles the Body for Pressure Point Relief
- TempActiv Touch Cover
- .75” TempActiv Gel Memory Foam
- 2” EverCool Fuze Memory Foam
- 1.5” EverCool Supreme Memory Foam
- 7” Serta Ultimate Edge Foam Core
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L
- Full: 54" W x 75" L
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L
- King: 76" W x 80" L
- Cal King: 72" W x 84" L
Delivery & Shipping InfoRed Carpet Delivery
ENJOY RED CARPET DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT!
Red Carpet Delivery Service
At Mattress Firm, we roll out the red carpet for you with this premium service - tailored to YOUR schedule.
- Same day and next day delivery available In-store, Call, or Chat only
- Free in home set up of your mattress set
- Courteous and professionally trained Dream Team Delivery™ personnel
- Red carpet and sanitary blue booties to protect your home
Red Carpet Delivery Details
If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away.
A person 18 years or older must be present to receive the delivery. If the delivery is missed because you are not at home during your scheduled delivery window, a $79.99 redelivery fee will be required before scheduling a redelivery.
10 Year Limited Warranty
Serta® mattresses or foundations used with proper support are protected by a 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Serta products are warrantied against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, except for handles on iSeries and equivalent level mattresses).
• Comfort Preference
• Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
• Bedding height
• Corner guards
• Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set for innerspring models
• Replacement of another piece in a sleep set unless it is also defective
• Damage of the mattress or foundation due to misuse or abuse
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or when an incorrect bed frame is used
• Sheet fit
• Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
• Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
• Mattress fabric (except as noted in the Warranty Coverage Detail section for an All Foam mattress)
• Zippered mattress cover damage due to improper care including removal of cover
• Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
• Body impressions in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
• Sagging in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart. The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Serta® shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Serta® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
If your Serta® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Serta® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected. To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Serta® dealer. If your original Serta® dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Serta Customer Service at 1-888-55-SERTA (1-888-557-3782) between the hours of 9am to 5pm EST Monday - Friday. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers.