Perfect Sleeper Charlotte 11.5" Medium Plush Euro Top MattressmfiV000246683
Details & Specs
- About Serta
- Delivery & Shipping
Experience unparalleled sleep that you’ll want to return to each and every night with the Charlotte, the official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. With a new HyperTouch Comfort System designed with a combination of specialized foam, engineered fibers and premium stretch fabric, you’ll feel cradled from head to toe. Plus, our 825 Edition Custom Support Coil System provides ultimate pressure point relief and minimizes motion transfer for the restorative sleep you’ve been dreaming of. The plush, euro top of the Charlotte gives you the soft comfort you want, and the pressure-relieving support you need.
- HyperTouch Comfort Provides Body Cradling Comfort and Pressure Point Relief
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Foam Dissipates Body Heat and Increases Airflow
- 825 Individually Wrapped Coil System Reduces Motion Transfer
- HyperTouch Comfort System
- PerfectPure™ Fiber
- .5" Serta® PillowSoft® Foam
- 1" EverCool® Fuze Gel Foam
- 825 Individually Wrapped Coil System Reduces Motion Transfer
- Serta's BestEdge Foam Encasement
About SertaSerta is the #1 mattress manufacturer in the US, offering memory foam mattresses, hybrid mattresses and innerspring mattresses, at every price point, all designed to provide exceptional comfort. Serta mattresses include gel memory foam allowing for enhanced air flow and motion-isolating support. Specific Serta products even include such enhancements as premium pressure relief and advanced cooling technology, as well. Serta also offers a variety of bed accessories, including bed frames, baby and toddler furniture, and mattress toppers.
Delivery & ShippingRed Carpet Delivery
ENJOY RED CARPET DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT!
Red Carpet Delivery Service
At Mattress Firm, we roll out the red carpet for you with this premium service - tailored to YOUR schedule.
- Same or next day delivery available in most locations, visit a store, call or chat for more details
- Free in-home set up of your mattress*
- Courteous and professionally trained Dream Team Delivery™ personnel
- Red carpet and sanitary blue booties to protect your home
- You can track your delivery here.
Red Carpet Delivery Details
If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away.
A person 18 years or older must be present to receive the delivery. If the delivery is missed because you are not at home during your scheduled delivery window, a $99.99 redelivery fee will be required before scheduling a redelivery.
*Bedroom furniture or adjustable bases do not qualify for in-home set up.
10 Year Limited Warranty
Serta® mattresses or foundations used with proper support are protected by a 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Serta products are warrantied against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, except for handles on iSeries and equivalent level mattresses).
• Comfort Preference
• Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
• Bedding height
• Corner guards
• Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set for innerspring models
• Replacement of another piece in a sleep set unless it is also defective
• Damage of the mattress or foundation due to misuse or abuse
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or when an incorrect bed frame is used
• Sheet fit
• Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
• Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
• Mattress fabric (except as noted in the Warranty Coverage Detail section for an All Foam mattress)
• Zippered mattress cover damage due to improper care including removal of cover
• Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
• Body impressions in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
• Sagging in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart. The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Serta® shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Serta® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
If your Serta® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Serta® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected. To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Serta® dealer. If your original Serta® dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Serta Customer Service at 1-888-55-SERTA (1-888-557-3782) between the hours of 9am to 5pm EST Monday - Friday. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Online Delivery
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 72 months* on $3999+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 2/5/20 to 3/10/20. 72 equal monthly payments required.