Perfect Sleeper Express 10" Luxury Firm Gel Memory Foam Mattressmfi136680
Details & Specs
- About Serta
- Delivery & Shipping
DescriptionNot Available to Try in Stores
The new Serta Perfect Sleeper Express 10" Luxury Firm Gel Memory Foam Mattress is designed with two layers of comfort to help solve five common sleep problems – and is conveniently packaged to go! The top layer of Premium Gel Memory Foam reduces heat build-up at the sleep surface, while also adding extra support. Underneath, a layer of Serta’s Foam Core promotes proper alignment and it is also the only official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. You can feel confident when you bring home a new Serta Perfect Sleeper Express mattress: this mattress is CertiPUR-US® certified made without harmful chemicals, 100% USA assembled, and backed by Serta’s 10-year limited warranty.
- Premium Gel Memory Foam Reduces Heat Build-Up at the Surface
- Premium Gel Memory Foam Provides Extra Support
- Serta Foam Core Promotes Proper Alignment
- Breathable Knit Cover
- 3" Premium Gel Memory Foam
- 7" Serta® Foam Core
About SertaSerta is the #1 mattress manufacturer in the US, offering memory foam mattresses, hybrid mattresses and innerspring mattresses, at every price point, all designed to provide exceptional comfort. Serta mattresses include gel memory foam allowing for enhanced air flow and motion-isolating support. Specific Serta products even include such enhancements as premium pressure relief and advanced cooling technology, as well. Serta also offers a variety of bed accessories, including bed frames, baby and toddler furniture, and mattress toppers.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service
AVAILABILITY: 5-7 Business Days
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR ON THIS PRODUCT!
Arrives in 5-7 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
View more details about our delivery services here.
10 Year Limited Warranty
Serta® mattresses or foundations used with proper support are protected by a 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Serta products are warrantied against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, except for handles on iSeries and equivalent level mattresses).
• Comfort Preference
• Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
• Bedding height
• Corner guards
• Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set for innerspring models
• Replacement of another piece in a sleep set unless it is also defective
• Damage of the mattress or foundation due to misuse or abuse
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or when an incorrect bed frame is used
• Sheet fit
• Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
• Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
• Mattress fabric (except as noted in the Warranty Coverage Detail section for an All Foam mattress)
• Zippered mattress cover damage due to improper care including removal of cover
• Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
• Body impressions in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
• Sagging in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart. The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Serta® shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Serta® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
If your Serta® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Serta® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected. To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Serta® dealer. If your original Serta® dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Serta Customer Service at 1-888-55-SERTA (1-888-557-3782) between the hours of 9am to 5pm EST Monday - Friday. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Shipping to your Door
When you find the perfect mattress or accessories, we'll deliver it to your door for FREE with a low-price guarantee.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 7/22/20 to 8/11/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.