Perfect Sleeper Palm Coast 13.5" Plush Mattressmfi133946
1612 Village Market Blvd SE
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Serta Perfect Sleeper Palm Coast Plush Mattress Overview
Prepare to hit the snooze button when you sleep on one of our best sellers – the Serta Perfect Sleeper Palm Coast 13.5" Plush Mattress. When Perfect Sleeper is the name, it’s never going to be easy to get out of bed. Luxuriate in all-night comfort on this plush-feeling mattress while gel-infused memory foam hugs your body gently – providing welcome pressure relief for your hips, shoulders, and lower back. Below the plush comfort layers, the durable system of individually wrapped coils provides firm support and minimizes your partner’s movements, so you sleep undisturbed by any tossing and turning.
- Pressure Relief
- Motion Separation
- Adjustable Base Friendly
"Fantastic night's sleep, traditional feel and firm edge for sitting. Well worth the price!"Read What Customers Say
- Angelyn C., Sleep Expert
Let's Look Under The Covers
Details & Specs
- About Serta
- Delivery & Shipping
Feel the conforming support of the Palm Coast, the official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, designed with our HyperTouch Comfort System that combines specialized foam, engineered fibers and premium stretch fabric for a full-body cradling experience. For a balanced sleep temperature throughout the night, the Palm Coast is created with two unique gel foams, for enhanced airflow and heat dissipation. Plus, our 825 Edition Custom Support Coil System provides ultimate pressure point relief and minimizes motion transfer for the restorative sleep you’ve been dreaming of. The Palm Coast provides a soft-to-the-touch feel with the addition of cooling comfort all night long.
Mattress Layer Breakdown: Quilting Layers:
- HyperTouch Comfort Provides Body Cradling Comfort and Pressure Point Relief
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Foam and Cool Twist® Gel Memory Foam Dissipate Body Heat and Increase Airflow
- 825 Individually Wrapped Coil System Reduces Motion Transfer
- HyperTouch Comfort System
- PerfectPure™ Fiber
- .5" Serta® PillowSoft® Aire
- .5" Cool Twist® Gel Memory Foam
- 2" EverCool® Fuze Gel Foam
- 825 Individually Wrapped Coil System Reduces Motion Transfer
- Serta's BestEdge Foam Encasement
Serta brand offers memory foam mattresses, hybrid mattresses, and innerspring mattresses at every price point, all designed to provide exceptional comfort. Serta mattresses include gel memory foam allowing for enhanced air flow and motion-isolating support. Specific Serta products even include such enhancements as premium pressure relief and advanced cooling technology, as well. Serta also offers a variety of bed accessories, including bed frames, baby and toddler furniture, and mattress toppers.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service FREE
Drop-off delivery service, meaning we won’t enter your home and will drop products off at your front door, side door or garage. Someone 18 years or older must be present to sign for delivery. No removal of your old mattress set.Gold Service $79.99 - $119.99
In-home setup and removal of your old mattress.Platinum Service $149.99
In-home setup of Adjustable Base and up to 3 mattress sets.
Warranty10 Year Limited Warranty Coverage
Serta® mattresses or foundations used with proper support are protected by a 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Serta products are warrantied against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, except for handles on iSeries and equivalent level mattresses).Exclusions
- Comfort Preference
- Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
- Bedding height
- Corner guards
- Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set for innerspring models
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set unless it is also defective
- Damage of the mattress or foundation due to misuse or abuse
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or when an incorrect bed frame is used
- Sheet fit
- Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
- Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
- Mattress fabric (except as noted in the Warranty Coverage Detail section for an All Foam mattress)
- Zippered mattress cover damage due to improper care including removal of cover
- Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
- Body impressions in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
- Sagging in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart. The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Serta® shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Serta® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.Service
If your Serta® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Serta® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected. To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Serta® dealer. If your original Serta® dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Serta Customer Service at 1-888-55-SERTA (1-888-557-3782) between the hours of 9am to 5pm EST Monday - Friday. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.Your Rights Under State Law
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers.
What Others Are Saying
Our Rest Assured Promise
Low Price Guarantee
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Mattress Firm offers our customers free, safe shipping to your door as well as premium delivery options, including, haul-away of your old mattress.
0% APR for 36 months* on $1499+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm or Synchrony HOME Credit Card from 9/29/21 to 10/26/21. 36 equal monthly payments required.
Are you still there?
Your Amazon Pay session will expire in:
Click 'Continue Session' to finish checking out.