7+ Business Days - Call or Chat for more information
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Product OverviewWEB ONLY SPECIALNot Available in Stores
Extend the life of your crib with these Tivoli Full-Size Wood Bed Rails from Simmons Kids. Designed to easily convert your crib into a strong and sturdy full-size bed, the rails replace the sides of the crib and feature bolt-on assembly for attaching a headboard and footboard (mattress and box spring not included). Refer to your crib’s instruction manual to ensure these rails are compatible with your crib. Available in an antique-inspired finish in white or chestnut. Pairs well with the Tivoli Convertible Crib 'N' More.
- Strong & Sturdy Wood Construction, Assembly Required
- Converts Your Crib (Pairs well with the Crib Sold Separately) to a Full-Size Bed (Headboard and Footboard)
- Crib Sold Separately
- Refer to Four Crib’s Instruction Manual to Ensure these Rail are Compatible with Your Crib
- Accommodates Full Size Mattress; Mattress Foundation Required (Sold Separately)
- Colors: White or Chestnut
- 55" W x 78" L x 32" H
- Weight: 51 lbs.
Delivery & Shipping InfoRed Carpet Delivery
ENJOY RED CARPET DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT!
Red Carpet Delivery Service
At Mattress Firm, we roll out the red carpet for you with this premium service - tailored to YOUR schedule.
- Same day and next day delivery available In-store, Call, or Chat only
- Free in home set up of your mattress set
- Courteous and professionally trained Dream Team Delivery™ personnel
- Red carpet and sanitary blue booties to protect your home
Red Carpet Delivery Details
If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away.
This Delta product is warranted to be free from defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase under normal use. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and is valid only when supplied with proof of purchase, or if received as a gift, when the registration is on file with Delta.
This limited manufacturer warranty does not cover the following:
- Products purchased as floor models or samples
- Items purchased on an “as-is” basis, as a second-hand product, or as a resale product
- Items purchased at a Final sale, a “Going out of Business” sale, or a Liquidation sale
TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT for important safety alerts and updates to your product please visit www.deltachildren.com
TO REPORT A PROBLEM, please log on to www.deltachildren.com and click the Consumer Care Tab or contact us by phone at (646) 435-8727.
Date of Purchase: _____________ (you should also keep your receipt)
Extended Warranty Available
DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BE COVERED FOR ALL OF LIFES MISHAPS! With Delta’s Extended Warranty, you’re covered for mechanical failure from normal use or if your item stops working due to normal wear and tear, plus all those unexpected surprises.
2 YEARS OF PROTECTION
For Additional Information: Simply visit our Website, register your product, and add the Extended Warranty
Extended Warranty only available in the following States: Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia