Basic 8.25" Firm Innerspring Mattressmfi126879
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Sleepy's Basic Firm Innerspring Mattress Overview
Calling all stomach and back sleepers — do you want to wake up with a smile and a stretch rather than a groan and a grimace? Then add Sleepy's Basic 8.25” Firm Innerspring Mattress to your bedroom. Thanks to its firm feel, this mattress alleviates any strain on your lower back if you sleep on your stomach. And if you sleep on your back, it evenly distributes your weight and supports your spine in a neutral position. Topped with a quilted foam layer for added cushioning and pressure relief, and a patterned, woven cover, this mattress is anything but basic.
- Eco Friendly
“The Sleepys Basic offers great support for the price and is quite comfortable. Exceptional value!”Read What Customers Say
- Janet E., Sleep Expert
Details & Specs
- About Sleepys
- Delivery & Shipping
Enjoy the simple pleasure of a great night’s sleep at the perfect price point with the new Sleepy’s Basic 8.25” firm innerspring mattress. The Sleepy’s Basic gives you a durable and consistent sleep surface. More than 440 coils work together to evenly distribute weight and support your entire body throughout the night. Topped with a quilted foam layer, it gives you the comfort your body demands. It’s anything but basic.
Mattress Layer Breakdown: Quilting Layers:
- Quilted Foam Layer Provides a Supportive and Comfortable Sleep Surface
- Dual Cushioning Layers of Soft Quilt Foam and Support Foam
- Verti-Coil Springs Provide a Durable Foundation
- Designer Knit Cover
- ½" Quilt Foam
- 2” Conforming Foam
- 1” Firm Support Foam
- Verticoil Springs
- Standard Density Coil Count
For a wide selection, great value and high quality, look no further than a Sleepy’s mattress. Featuring unique layers of gel-infused memory foam and fabric-encased coils, Sleepy’s beds combines heat-dissipating technology with enhanced support for restorative sleep. Sleepy’s not only offers the best mattresses, but also a varied selection of bed accessories like bed frames, Bunkie boards, pillows, headboards, mattress protectors and mattress toppers.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service FREE
Drop-off delivery service, meaning we won’t enter your home and will drop products off at your front door, side door or garage. Someone 18 years or older must be present to sign for delivery. No removal of your old mattress set.Gold Service $79.99 - $119.99
In-home setup and removal of your old mattress.Platinum Service $149.99
In-home setup of Adjustable Base and up to 3 mattress sets.
Warranty1 Year Warranty
This mattress and/or foundation is guaranteed to the original purchaser against structural defects (exclusive of ticking cover), which are caused by the manufacturer with the following limitations:
1. Within the full warranty period, the manufacturer, at its option, will either repair or replace said mattress and/or foundation without charge; except for transportation costs. If warranty falls within pro-ration period, in addition to transportation costs the consumer will be responsible for any pro-ration and/or upgrade fees when applicable.
2. After the first year, if manufacturer determines that the mattress and/or foundation is defective, such defective article will either be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer’s option) at a prorated value.
3. This warranty will apply only if the mattress and/or foundation is in good condition-except for structural defect to be remedied- and not otherwise stained, damaged, abused, misused or unsanitary. The manufacturer also reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement.
4. All service must be handled directly through the original dealer, and not through the manufacturer. If service cannot be effected through the dealer, then the purchaser can notify the manufacturer. The manufacturer must then be given a reasonable time to remedy any defect; and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange and pay all transportation costs to and from the manufacturer or their vendor.
5. This warranty is applicable only in the United States of America; and, any and all implied warranties pertaining to this mattress and/or foundation shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
6. Warranty on Queen Size mattress and/or foundation will apply only when the foundation is used on a frame or bed rail that provides a rigid center support.
7. Substitution or use of improper foundations, platforms or other bases upon which the mattress is placed, may result in damage to the product. Should an improper base be utilized by the consumer, causing the product to default, the warranty may be voided. It is incumbent on the consumer to maintain the foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. We recommend the purchase of a foundation at the time of mattress purchase.Removal of Law Label VOIDS WARRANTY
Mattress sagging and upholstery pocketing areas are formed into the mattress by the body’s different contours. No mattress will remain perfectly flat on the surface forever. The Industry Standard terminology for these indentions is “Body Impression”. These impressions are inherent into the mattress due to more foam layering, added insulator pads, memory foam, and Dacron materials in construction. Queen and King sized mattresses may have impressions that are more noticeable, and the Euro and Pillow Top models carry the deepest impressions. Industry Standard for a body impression that is considered a manufacturing defect is greater than 1½ inches, less than that is considered normal product variation.
TIPS TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR MATTRESS
1) Periodically turn or rotate your mattress.
2) We recommend using a fitted mattress protector. It will provide protection for your mattress from daily wear and tear, elements, and provide you with a more sanitary sleeping surface. In addition it will help prevent stains that could possibly void your warranty.Made in the USA
What Others Are Saying
Our Rest Assured Promise
Low Price Guarantee
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Mattress Firm offers our customers free, safe shipping to your door as well as premium delivery options, including, haul-away of your old mattress.
0% APR for 36 months* on $1499+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm or Synchrony HOME Credit Card from 10/27/21 to 2/1/22. 36 equal monthly payments required.
Are you still there?
Your Amazon Pay session will expire in:
Click 'Continue Session' to finish checking out.