Hush 10" Plush Encased Coil Mattressmfi126011
1612 Village Market Blvd SE
Details & Specs
- About Sleepy's
- Delivery & Shipping
Stretch your budget further and stretch out on your new Sleepy’s mattress. The Sleepy’s Hush 10” plush mattress contours perfectly to every curve by utilizing four unique layers of foam. The combination of soft quilt foam layers and the cooling gel-infused memory foam not only provide superior pressure relief but also dissipates body heat. The encased coil support system contains individually wrapped coils that perform independently of each other to provide motion isolation, reducing tossing and turning. At the very bottom, a layer of high-density, shock-absorbing base foam helps the encased coils react to your body movement and enhances support.
- Four Unique Foam Layers Provide Support and Ultimate Comfort
- Individually Wrapped Encased Coils Minimize Motion Transfer
- Cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam Helps Dissipate Body Heat
- Designer Knit Cover
- 1.5" Two Soft Quilt Foam Layers
- ½" Cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam
- 1" HD Medium Firm Support Foam
- 6" Nested Encased Coil System
- 5.5" Foam-Encased Edge Support
- 1.75" HD Shock-Absorbing Base Foam
About Sleepy'sFor a wide selection, great value and high quality, look no further than a Sleepy’s mattress. Featuring unique layers of gel-infused memory foam and fabric-encased coils, Sleepy’s beds combines heat-dissipating technology with enhanced support for restorative sleep. Sleepy’s not only offers the best mattresses, but also a varied selection of bed accessories like bed frames, Bunkie boards, pillows, headboards, mattress protectors and mattress toppers.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR ON THIS PRODUCT!
Enjoy FREE Shipping to your doorstep with our silver service, valued at $24.99.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls.
- Home protection from outside direct and elements.
- New merchandise delivery to front door, side door or garage.
Silver Shipping Details
Gold Delivery Service
- Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii please Chat or Call 1-877-255-2164.
Upgrade your delivery experience to our Gold delivery service, valued at $99.99, available in-store and online at anytime.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls
- Home protection from outside direct and elements
- New mattress and box spring setup
- Removal of old mattress set (equal to the number of pieces purchased)
- Removal of packaging material from purchased item(s)
- Maximum 3 flights of stairs purchased items can be carried
Gold Delivery Details
- Must select Gold delivery service during checkout.
- If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
- A person 18 years or older must be present to receive the delivery. If the delivery is missed because you are not at home during your scheduled delivery window, a $99.99 redelivery fee will be required before scheduling a redelivery.
- Up to a $124.99 delivery fee will apply if purchasing an adjustable base during our Free Adjustable Base promotional time period.
- Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, Alaska or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Hawaii please Chat or Call. 1-877-297-9386
You can track your delivery here.
View more details about our delivery services here.Warranty
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
- Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
- Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.
- When moving, carton your mattress and transport it on its side.
- Do not remove the law tag or label containing the model name.
- Do not bend, stand or jump on the mattress.
- Do not use cleaning fluids on the product.
- Do not smoke in bed or expose the mattress to open flame or fire.*
- Do not lift your mattress by its handles. Handles should only be used for positioning the mattress on the foundation.
King and Queen models must be supported by (i) an appropriate Metal Frame having a rigid center bridge bar with center leg(s)supporting it directly to the floor, or (ii) a Wooden Frame with at least 5 equally spaced hardwood cross-slats with a minimum of 1 center support leg.
Additionally, if a slatted support system is used, the spaces between the slats must not be greater than 2 inches and a solid platform such as a Bunkie Board, particle board or heavy plywood must be placed on top of the slats and under the mattress. Failure to comply with these requirements will damage your mattress and void your warranty. See below for examples of proper bed frames for Queen and King models.
BED FRAME REQUIREMENTS FOR QUEEN AND KING SIZE MODELS
Metal Frames–a vertical center support leg(s) that extends to the floor is required.
Wooden Frames – a minimum of five hardwood slats with a center vertical support leg is required.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
If a defect occurs during the Warranty Period, Mattress Firm shall, at its discretion, repair or replace your mattress or foundation after a complete inspection and determination that the damage is a result of a manufacturing defect during normal use. Your cost for repair or replacement of product that is in the Prorated Period of ownership is calculated as follows: (Purchase Price) x (# of Years Owned) ÷ (Warranty Period). Additionally, in all cases (Prorated and Non-Prorated Warranties), transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable, are not covered by this Limited Warranty and are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the identical product is not available, Mattress Firm may substitute a product of comparable value. In the event of repair or replacement, the Warranty Period shall continue from your original purchase date. This Limited Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
- Claims made by anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
- Claims made outside the United States.
- Product that is not purchased from a Mattress Firm store.
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame or support system (see CARE INSTRUCTIONS above).
- Product that is burned or in an unsanitary condition, even if the product is defective. Product that is soiled or stained (bodily fluid, food stains, etc.) shall be considered to be in an unsanitary condition.
- Damage due to abuse such as bending, standing or jumping on the mattress.
- Comfort or firmness preference of the product.
- Sheet fit.
- Mattress fabric.
- Sagging or body impressions less than 1.5” (¾” for smooth top or non-quilted type mattresses). Sagging or body impressions less than the amounts indicated are caused by the natural compression and settling of quality upholstery materials and are not considered a manufacturing defect. They are an indication that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours.
- Floor models, bedding sold “As-Is”, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
- Bedding used in hotels, motels or institutional facilities.
- Replacement of a non-defective piece in the sleep set because the matching piece is defective.
- Handles and Corner Guards.
- Transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
The Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase shown on your sales receipt and follows the Warranty Schedule below. To determine the Warranty Period that applies to your product, see the 3-Digit Code shown on the law tag affixed to your mattress and refer to the following Warranty Schedule:
- 3-Digit Code - 100
- Warranty Period - 10 years
- Non-Prorated - Years 1-10
- Period Prorated Period – N/A
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you discover a defect in your mattress or foundation, please contact the Mattress Firm store where you purchased your sleep set. If the store is no longer in business or you have moved outside the area, please contact Mattress Firm’s Customer Service Department (visit website address shown below for contact information). A copy of the original bill of sale is needed to determine the original date of purchase and the Purchase Price. The label containing the model name and the law label must be attached to identify the bedding and validate this Limited Warranty. You must be the original purchaser of the product and provide the law label for this Limited Warranty to be valid.
ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXCEED IN DURATION THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE SERVICE TERMS STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF PRODUCT FAILURE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. MATTRESS FIRM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR FOR THE BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States and gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
* Your product meets the requirements of the Federal Flammability Standard, 16 CFR 1633, when your mattress is used alone or with one of the foundations specified on the 1633 law label affixed to your mattress. Although your product meets federal flammability standards, its flame resistance may be impaired if any of the following occur: a non-matching mattress and foundation are used together; the outer cover of the mattress or foundation is damaged, torn or punctured; or mattress handles are torn from the side of the mattress.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Online Delivery
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 7/22/20 to 8/11/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.