Details & Specs
- About Sleepy's
- Delivery & Shipping
Enjoy the simple pleasure of a great night’s sleep at the perfect price point with the new Rest 9.5" firm innerspring mattress. The Sleepy’s Rest gives you a durable, supportive sleep surface by utilizing a unique coil design that eliminates empty space to evenly distribute weight and give you supreme support in comparison to traditional innerspring beds. Its top foam layers give you a soft surface to lie on every night, and the sides of your mattress are encased with 360° edge support foam that surrounds the coils, ensuring your mattress won’t wear down, no matter where you sit, lie or sleep.
- Quilted Foam Layer Provides a Supportive and Comfortable Sleep Surface
- Support Foam Provides a Firmer Comfort
- Foam-Encased Edge Support Reduces Sinking and Sagging
- Designer Knit Stretch Cover
- Quilt Foam
- 2” Firm Support Foam
- Verticoil Springs
- Standard Density Coil Count Twin - 286
- 360° Foam Encasement
- Support Base Foam
- Natural and Chemical-Free Fire Barrier
Full - 396
Queen - 460
King - 575
About Sleepy'sFor a wide selection, great value and high quality, look no further than a Sleepy’s mattress. Featuring unique layers of gel-infused memory foam and fabric-encased coils, Sleepy’s beds combines heat-dissipating technology with enhanced support for restorative sleep. Sleepy’s not only offers the best mattresses, but also a varied selection of bed accessories like bed frames, Bunkie boards, pillows, headboards, mattress protectors and mattress toppers.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR ON THIS PRODUCT!
Enjoy FREE Shipping to your doorstep with our silver service, valued at $24.99.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls.
- Home protection from outside direct and elements.
- New merchandise delivery to front door, side door or garage.
Silver Shipping Details
Gold Delivery Service
- Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii please Chat or Call 1-877-255-2164.
Upgrade your delivery experience to our Gold delivery service, valued at $99.99, available in-store and online at anytime.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls
- Home protection from outside direct and elements
- New mattress and box spring setup
- Removal of old mattress set (equal to the number of pieces purchased)
- Removal of packaging material from purchased item(s)
- Maximum 3 flights of stairs purchased items can be carried
Gold Delivery Details
- Must add the Gold delivery sku to your cart after your mattress is added.
- If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
- A person 18 years or older must be present to receive the delivery. If the delivery is missed because you are not at home during your scheduled delivery window, a $99.99 redelivery fee will be required before scheduling a redelivery.
- Up to a $124.99 delivery fee will apply if purchasing an adjustable base during our Free Adjustable Base promotional time period.
- Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, Alaska or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Hawaii please Chat or Call. 1-877-297-9386
You can track your delivery here.
View more details about our delivery services here.Warranty
5 Year Warranty
This mattress and/or foundation is guaranteed to the original purchaser against structural defects (exclusive of ticking cover), which are caused by the manufacturer with the following limitations:
1. Within the full warranty period, the manufacturer, at its option, will either repair or replace said mattress and/or foundation without charge; except for transportation costs. If warranty falls within pro-ration period, in addition to transportation costs the consumer will be responsible for any pro-ration and/or upgrade fees when applicable.
2. After the first year, if manufacturer determines that the mattress and/or foundation is defective, such defective article will either be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer’s option) at a prorated value.
3. This warranty will apply only if the mattress and/or foundation is in good condition-except for structural defect to be remedied- and not otherwise stained, damaged, abused, misused or unsanitary. The manufacturer also reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement.
4. All service must be handled directly through the original dealer, and not through the manufacturer. If service cannot be effected through the dealer, then the purchaser can notify the manufacturer. The manufacturer must then be given a reasonable time to remedy any defect; and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange and pay all transportation costs to and from the manufacturer or their vendor.
5. This warranty is applicable only in the United States of America; and, any and all implied warranties pertaining to this mattress and/or foundation shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
6. Warranty on Queen Size mattress and/or foundation will apply only when the foundation is used on a frame or bed rail that provides a rigid center support.
7. Substitution or use of improper foundations, platforms or other bases upon which the mattress is placed, may result in damage to the product. Should an improper base be utilized by the consumer, causing the product to default, the warranty may be voided. It is incumbent on the consumer to maintain the foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. We recommend the purchase of a foundation at the time of mattress purchase.
Removal of Law Label VOIDS WARRANTY
Mattress sagging and upholstery pocketing areas are formed into the mattress by the body’s different contours. No mattress will remain perfectly flat on the surface forever. The Industry Standard terminology for these indentions is “Body Impression”. These impressions are inherent into the mattress due to more foam layering, added insulator pads, memory foam, and Dacron materials in construction. Queen and King sized mattresses may have impressions that are more noticeable, and the Euro and Pillow Top models carry the deepest impressions. Industry Standard for a body impression that is considered a manufacturing defect is greater than 1½ inches, less than that is considered normal product variation.
TIPS TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR MATTRESS
1) Periodically turn or rotate your mattress.
2) We recommend using a fitted mattress protector. It will provide protection for your mattress from daily wear and tear, elements, and provide you with a more sanitary sleeping surface. In addition it will help prevent stains that could possibly void your warranty.
Made in the USA
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Online Delivery
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 6/10/20 to 7/14/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.