Universal Box Springmfi126025
Details & Specs
- About Sleepy's
- Delivery & Shipping
Mattresses aren’t the only important part of your bed; you also need the right foundation. The Universal Box Spring is a strong Metal foundation for a quiet night’s sleep. The Metal construction is quieter and stronger than all-wood alternatives, making it the perfect choice for your new bed. Available in two height options; five inch low-profile and nine inch high-profile, the Semi Flex will also give you a great foundation for your bed. The design has tailored corners and a neutral color that add to the visual appeal of the unit. It passes all durability tests; including Cornell, Rollator, and Impact, making it a lasting staple in your bedroom for years to come.
- Strong Metal Foundation
- One-Piece, Rigid-Metal Design
- 53% Stronger Than 4-Gauge Borders
- Nibbled border for cut-to-size insulator pads
- Smaller Corner Radius Design Allows Better Tailoring at the Corners
- Split sizes are good for houses with tight corners and are easier to move throughout your house
- 39" W x 75" L
- 39" W x 80" L
- 54" W x 75" L
- 54" W x 80" L
- 60" W x 80" L
- 76" W x 80" L (Two Pieces)
- 72" W x 84" L
About Sleepy'sMattresses aren’t the only important part of your bed; you also need the right foundation. The Sleepy’s Universal Box Spring is a strong Metal foundation for a quiet night’s sleep. The Metal construction is quieter and stronger than all-wood alternatives, making it the perfect choice for your new bed. Available in two height options; five inch low-profile and nine inch high-profile, the Semi Flex will also give you a great foundation for your bed. The design has tailored corners and a neutral color that add to the visual appeal of the unit. It passes all durability tests; including Cornell, Rollator, and Impact, making it a lasting staple in your bedroom for years to come.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR ON THIS PRODUCT!
Enjoy FREE Shipping to your doorstep with our silver service, valued at $24.99.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls.
- Home protection from outside direct and elements.
- New merchandise delivery to front door, side door or garage.
Silver Shipping Details
Gold Delivery Service
- Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii please Chat or Call 1-877-255-2164.
Upgrade your delivery experience to our Gold delivery service, valued at $99.99, available in-store and online at anytime.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls
- Home protection from outside direct and elements
- New mattress and box spring setup
- Removal of old mattress set (equal to the number of pieces purchased)
- Removal of packaging material from purchased item(s)
- Maximum 3 flights of stairs purchased items can be carried
Gold Delivery Details
- Must add the Gold delivery sku to your cart after your mattress is added.
- If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
- A person 18 years or older must be present to receive the delivery. If the delivery is missed because you are not at home during your scheduled delivery window, a $99.99 redelivery fee will be required before scheduling a redelivery.
- Up to a $124.99 delivery fee will apply if purchasing an adjustable base during our Free Adjustable Base promotional time period.
- Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, Alaska or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Hawaii please Chat or Call. 1-877-297-9386
You can track your delivery here.
View more details about our delivery services here.Warranty
10 Year Warranty
Mattress Firm warrants your Mattress, for a period of ten (10) years — full warranty — against defects in workmanship and materials. During the ten (10) years, if the product is deemed to be defective, the product will be repaired or replaced as stated below. All transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser during the entire warranty period. Your mattress will be replaced or repaired, at our option, should it be found defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects other than specific limitations contained herein. It is understood that this does not include normal increase of softness in the foam which can occur during normal breaking in, or in the case of visco-elastic memory foam, a lessening of the gradual recovery aspect of the foam, of which such lessening, should it occur, does not reduce the continual pressure reducing and pressure relief properties of the mattress.
Substitution or use of improper foundations, platforms or other bases upon which the mattress is placed, may result in damage to the product. Should an improper base be utilized by the consumer, causing the product to default, the warranty may be voided. It is incumbent on the consumer to maintain the foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. We recommend the purchase of a foundation at the time of mattress purchase.
Warranty does not include any deterioration of the foam, with an indentation of less than .75 inches, not associated with a sag in the foundation, box spring , platform or frame. If such a defect appears during the ten (10) years of this warranty, we will, at our option, either repair or replace the mattress at a handling cost to be paid by the purchaser. This warranty does not include handles, as handles are to be used only for adjustment purposes and are not intended to be used to lift, turn or transport the product. If a model has been discontinued we will replace it with a mattress of equal or greater value at our option. The zippered cover on the mattress is warranted for two (2) years for defects in material or workmanship.
This warranty is void if the product is found to have been tampered with or misused by the purchaser beyond reasonable wear, and shall not apply if the product has been physically damaged intentionally or due to accident and/or neglect; including burns, cuts, water damage, mold, stains, or is otherwise abnormally soiled or unsanitary. Do not use a heating pad or electric blanket with this mattress as it will void this warranty. It is recommended that the consumer protects the mattress with a stain resistant mattress protector. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product as indicated on the original sales invoice. Law tag must not be removed from original product as this identifies the product and the original invoice is required and is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. In order to provide the optimum sleeping surface this premium product contains only the finest quality materials. As with all premium sleep products certain body conformity adaptations will take place as your mattress adapts to your particular body shape and type and any peculiarities in your spinal alignment or bone structure. This is to be expected and is part of the performance of your mattress. Our representative or designated agent shall make the final determination regarding repair or replacement. We do not warrant our product as a remedy for any specific medical condition and do not warrant against any complications resulting from the use or inability to use this product. We do not warrant individual comfort preferences, sheet fit or height issues resulting from purchaser’s bed frame size or headboard style.
Should this warranty be exercised and your product replaced and/or repaired, the duration of the warranty will not be extended or restarted. Terms and service related in this warranty shall be the consumers sole and exclusive remedy should the product fail during the time frame stated here in. We make no warrant beyond those terms and conditions stated.
Please retain this warranty and your original invoice for ten (10) years.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Online Delivery
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 6/10/20 to 7/14/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.