Details & Specs
- About Stearns and Foster
- Delivery & Shipping
Crafted to complement and engineered to support your Stearns & Fosters mattresses with a perfectly solid, flat surface.
- Solid Support
- Minimizes Motion Transfer
- Regular or Low Foundation: 9" or 5" H
- Split sizes are good for houses with tight corners and are easier to move throughout your house
- 39" W x 75" L
- 54" W x 75" L
- 30" W x 80" L (Two Pieces)
- 60" W x 80" L
- 76" W x 80" L (Two Pieces)
- 72" W x 84" L
About Stearns and FosterWe’re proud that handmade details and the finest materials aren’t only worth uncovering but make something truly exceptional. And we’re proud that lavish comfort and unparalleled design are at the core of everything we do. From hand-stitching to hand-signing, our craftsmanship reflects the history of quality behind our name.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR ON THIS PRODUCT!
Enjoy FREE Shipping to your doorstep with our silver service, valued at $24.99.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls.
- Home protection from outside direct and elements.
- New merchandise delivery to front door, side door or garage.
Silver Shipping Details
Gold Delivery Service
- Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii please Chat or Call 1-877-255-2164.
Upgrade your delivery experience to our Gold delivery service, valued at $99.99, available in-store and online at anytime.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls
- Home protection from outside direct and elements
- New mattress and box spring setup
- Removal of old mattress set (equal to the number of pieces purchased)
- Removal of packaging material from purchased item(s)
- Maximum 3 flights of stairs purchased items can be carried
Gold Delivery Details
- Must add the Gold delivery sku to your cart after your mattress is added.
- If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
- A person 18 years or older must be present to receive the delivery. If the delivery is missed because you are not at home during your scheduled delivery window, a $99.99 redelivery fee will be required before scheduling a redelivery.
- Up to a $124.99 delivery fee will apply if purchasing an adjustable base during our Free Adjustable Base promotional time period.
- Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, Alaska or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Hawaii please Chat or Call. 1-877-297-9386
You can track your delivery here.
View more details about our delivery services here.Warranty
10 Year Limited Warranty
Sealy mattresses are designed to work on a firm,solid-surface, non-spring foundation or adjustable bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of Purchaser’s Sealy mattress and user(s). This Limited Warranty and other performance warranties are based on tests conducted on “sets” that consist of our mattresses and our foundations/adjustable bed bases. Therefore, if Purchaser uses inappropriate foundations, box springs, adjustable bed bases, or bed frames with the mattress, such use will void this limited warranty and all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The length and terms of this warranty may be determined from information contained on the law tag attached to the mattress. With reference to the figure below, on your mattress’s law tag, find the “Warranty” field. The Warranty field contains a Warranty Code and a 12-digit Serial Number. Copy the Warranty Code and 12-digit Serial Number into the spaces provided below. The Number left of the slash mark is the period (in years) which warrantable repairs or mattress replacement is provided without a deductible (exclusive of any applicable transportation and inspection costs). The number to the right of the slash mark is the total warranty period in years. If the number to the left of the slash is less than the number to the right of the slash, this means your mattress warranty has a deductible for any warrantable repairs or replacement. For example, if the Warranty Code Is 10/10, your mattress has a 10-year limited warranty with any warrantable repairs or replacement during the 10-year period being provide without a deductible, but you are responsible for any applicable transportation and inspection costs. If the Warranty Code is 5/10, your mattress comes with a 10 year limited warranty and any warrantable repairs or replacement during the first 5 years of the warranty period are provided without a deductible.However, you are responsible for any applicable transportation and inspection costs. To calculate the applicable deductible for any warrantable repair or replacement (exclusive of applicable transportation and inspection costs), use this simple formula: (Current Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the Mattress) X (Number of Years From the Purchase Date of Your Mattress) Divided by the Number to the Right of the Slash Mark. For example, if the Current Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price or your mattress is $500 and the Warranty Code on the law tag of your mattress is 5/10,for any warrantable repairs or replacement in year 8 of ownership, the deductible will be (500 x 8)/10, or $400. If Your mattress is discontinued, Sealy has sole discretion to determine the retail price of a comparable mattress model that will be used to determine the deductible per the formula above. Your purchase date is established from the date of your sales receipt.
Sealy may require Purchaser to provide proof of the quality of the foundation, adjustable bed base, or bed frame used in conjunction with the mattress if Purchaser Makes a claim under this Limited Warranty. Sealy makes no representations whatsoever as to the structural integrity or rated load for any frame, foundation, or adjustable base not manufactured by or for Sealy. Sealy Reserves the right to invalidate this Limited Warranty If the foundation is determined, in Sealy’s reasonable discretion, to be inadequate or if the mattress is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
This Limited Warranty only covers manufacturing defects in a mattress or foundation when the set is subject to proper handling and normal use in conjunction with a bed frame that provides Continuous Support. To provide Continuous Support, a Queen Or King frame must have 1) a rigid bridge bar with a supporting leg and 2) at least 5 legs, or 5 equally spaced hardwood cross-slats.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Online Delivery
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 6/10/20 to 7/14/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.