TEMPUR-Ergo® Adjustable Basemfi134074
Details & Specs
- About Tempur-Pedic
- Delivery & Shipping
The TEMPUR-Ergo power base is an essential part of a holistic sleep system, combining premium technologies like QuietMode™ which gently tilts your mattress to an anti-snore position, USB ports and underbed lighting for a seamless sleep experience. Pairing the zero-gravity option and two-zone massage simulate weightlessness and help takes the pressure off your back while soothing your body while you sleep.
- Gently tilts your mattress to an anti-snore position Wireless Remote
- Features one-touch preset buttons and backlit, soft-touch function keys so you can adjust in the dark Head and Foot Lift
- Gives you control of your sleeping space, with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions, for reading, watching TV, or working
- Elevates your head and feet to closely simulate weightlessness and help take the pressure off your back while you sleep Two-Zone Massage
- Unwind with a soothing two-zone massage, one zone at the head and one zone at the feet with three levels of intensity
- Adjustable Legs/Removable Legs
- Underbed Lighting
- USB Ports
- 39” W x 80” L
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs. Full
- 54” W x 75” L
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs. Queen
- 60” W x 80” L
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs. 1 PC King
- 76” W x 80” L
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs. 1 PC Cal King
- 72” W x 84” L
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs. Dual Cal
- 36” W x 84” L
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
About Tempur-PedicAfter more than 25 years, Tempur-Pedic® continues to transform the industry, continuously evolving the next generation of sleep-enhancing mattresses to ensure everyone wakes up more rejuvenated than ever, night after night after night. Yet, it’s not simply about making better mattresses. It’s about creating better sleep. It’s understood that people change with time, and the one aspect that remains constant for anyone is a demand for the best sleep imaginable. That’s why Tempur-Pedic continuously concepts, designs, researches, builds, tests, and retests (and retests) with one key qualifier above all: you. There’s no middle ground for Tempur-Pedic. It’s either transformative sleep, or it isn’t. You want sleep that’s head-clearing, body-repairing, no-tossing, no-turning, all-night-cooling sleep. It’s the kind of sleep that’s been the goal for decades, and Tempur-Pedic won’t sleep until you do perfectly. There’s a reason millions of people fall asleep on a Tempur-Pedic each night. There’s a reason it’s the most highly recommended bed in America®.* There’s a reason 95% of Tempur-Pedic® would recommend their mattress.** It’s because Tempur-Pedic is innovation’s compass, constantly challenging itself and others to truly transform the way everyone sleeps. It’s a sleep experience like no other. It’s a Tempur-Pedic. *Among traditional mattress brands. **Source: 2017 Tempur Sealy Brand Tracker.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR ON THIS PRODUCT!
Enjoy FREE Shipping to your doorstep with our silver service, valued at $24.99.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls.
- Home protection from outside direct and elements.
- New merchandise delivery to front door, side door or garage.
Silver Shipping Details
Gold Delivery Service
- Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii please Chat or Call 1-877-255-2164.
Upgrade your delivery experience to our Gold delivery service, valued at $99.99, available in-store and online at anytime.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls
- Home protection from outside direct and elements
- New mattress and box spring setup
- Removal of old mattress set (equal to the number of pieces purchased)
- Removal of packaging material from purchased item(s)
- Maximum 3 flights of stairs purchased items can be carried
Gold Delivery Details
- Must add the Gold delivery sku to your cart after your mattress is added.
- If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
- A person 18 years or older must be present to receive the delivery. If the delivery is missed because you are not at home during your scheduled delivery window, a $99.99 redelivery fee will be required before scheduling a redelivery.
- Up to a $124.99 delivery fee will apply if purchasing an adjustable base during our Free Adjustable Base promotional time period.
- Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, Alaska or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Hawaii please Chat or Call. 1-877-297-9386
You can track your delivery here.
View more details about our delivery services here.Warranty
How do adjustable beds work?
It's simple. Adjustable bases are motorized, ergonomic and remote-controlled. Technology does all the work. You just press a button, and it'll raise and lower your adjustable bed into any position you can dream of.
Do adjustable beds help with sleep apnea?
Yes, adjustable beds can help with sleep apnea. When you sleep in an elevated-head position, rather than flat, the airway experiences less blockage. By relieving pressure on your throat and lungs, sleeping on an adjustable base bed can help alleviate some of the symptoms of sleep apnea.
What are the best mattresses for adjustable beds?
Almost every mattress type we sell is perfectly compatible with your new adjustable bed. So if you're in a memory foam, innerspring or hybrid mattress, you'll be all set. And the best part? It works on any size mattress. You can use a California King, King, Queen, Full, Twin XL, Twin size—we even offer a split queen adjustable bed, so you’ll be sure to find the right adjustable bed base for you!
Does an adjustable bed help with pressure points?
Adjustable bases can help with pressure points by making it easy to relieve target problem areas such as your back, legs or joints. By adjusting your mattress to a reclined position, the “zero gravity” feel removes the stress placed on your pressure points, virtually eliminating them. Being in an elevated position also helps improve blood circulation, to help you sleep comfortably.
Is an adjustable bed worth it?
Definitely. It can customize your sleeping positions and optimize your bed for entertainment and lounging. There is a variety of adjustable bed models to choose from, so you can rest assured that you'll find one that fits your sleep style and budget. We offer the best adjustable bed brands, like Leggett & Platt, and Serta.
What is a split adjustable base?
Just like split king mattresses, a split adjustable base is great for couples who have different comfort needs. A split adjustable bed allows both you and your partner to customize each side of the mattress to achieve personalized support independent of what the other prefers.
Are a motorized base, adjustable base, adjustable bed and electric base all the same thing?
Call it whatever you want, but we just call it taking your sleep to a whole new level. Motorized bases, adjustable bases, adjustable beds, adjustable bed frames, adjustable mattresses and electric bases are all the same thing.
Is an adjustable bed good for your back?
Science has proved that the use of an adjustable base can be good for your back. Reclining on an adjustable mattress is good for your back because it relieves pressure points, helping reduce the stress on your joints. It also can improve blood circulation, which makes sleeping easier on the entire circulatory system.
Can you put any mattress on an adjustable bed?
Some coil-based mattresses are not compatible with adjustable bed frames. For example, mattresses that have verticoil or bonnel coil systems are not made to bend and can't be used with an adjustable base. But don't worry. All mattresses that are compatible will be clearly marked in the product overview section, or your store associate will let you know. And don't worry about it fitting your furniture. Nearly every adjustable base we sell is designed to fit perfectly inside your headboard and footboard rail system.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Online Delivery
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 6/10/20 to 7/14/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.