- Product Overview
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Upgrading to a delightfully soft mattress doesn’t have to mean giving up the support firmer mattresses are known for. Choose the tulo Soft Mattress, and you’ll be able to enjoy sigh-inducing softness while giving your spine and back the stability they need. Best for side sleepers or sleepers who switch from back to side, the tulo Soft includes a top layer of High Density Coolflow Ventilated Memory Foam, which keeps air moving and maintains a consistent temperature to encourage deep sleep.
Beneath the plush, conforming top layer, a layer of Responsive Soft Material minimizes disruptive motion transfer for sleepers who move around a lot at night, while a layer of High Resiliency Foam lends all-night support and stability. Long-term durability comes from a layer of of high-density foam beneath it all, ensuring the tulo Soft will keep you comfortable for nights and nights to come.
- Cooling Memory Foam Prevents Over Heating
- Responsive Foam Layer Provides Pressure Relief
- Foundation Layer Promotes Soft Comfort
- Knitted Polyester And Tencel Blended Fabric
- Polyester Elastan Blended Material
- 2” High Density Coolflow Ventilated Memory Foam
- 1.5” Responsive Soft Material
- 1.5” High Resiliency Foam
- High Density Polyurethane Material
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L
- Full: 54" W x 75" L
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L
- King: 76" W x 80" L
- Cal King: 72" W x 84" L
Delivery & Shipping InfoRed Carpet Delivery
ENJOY RED CARPET DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT!
Red Carpet Delivery Service
At Mattress Firm, we roll out the red carpet for you with this premium service - tailored to YOUR schedule.
- Same day and next day delivery available In-store, Call, or Chat only
- Free in home set up of your mattress set
- Courteous and professionally trained Dream Team Delivery™ personnel
- Red carpet and sanitary blue booties to protect your home
Red Carpet Delivery Details
If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away.
10 Year Warranty
Sometimes, even the highest quality products may fail, show early signs of wear, or have a manufacturing defect. Mattress Firm is here to assist!
Who and what does this Warranty cover?
We stand behind our mattresses and offer a 10-Year Limited Warranty to prove it. The terms of the Warranty are as follows:
Your new tulo mattress (hereinafter the “mattress” or “Product”) is covered by a 10-year limited warranty (the “Warranty”), which gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, but those vary from state to state. This Warranty is not transferable and covers you only if you (a) are the original purchaser and current owner of the tulo mattress (the “Product”) for which you are seeking recourse under the Warranty and (b) purchased it directly from an authorized tulo distribution channel – namely, the website at tulo.com (including purchases made while visiting a tulo showroom), Amazon.com, and Huckberry.com. The Limited Warranty thus only applies during the period in which the mattress is owned and controlled by the original purchaser of that mattress. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR PURCHASE RECEIPT SO THAT YOU CAN PRESENT IT TO US IF NECESSARY.
In addition, because we cannot handle international shipping and logistics expenses, your mattress must be in the United States at the time you wish to take advantage of the Warranty.
This Warranty is limited to material defects resulting from defective materials or workmanship in the Product you have purchased.
Specifically, this Warranty covers the following defects, provided that they arise or appear in circumstances in which you have handled, maintained, and used the Product only for its intended purpose and have not subjected it to conditions likely to cause deterioration or damage beyond normal wear:
- A visible indentation or sag greater than three-quarters (3/4) of an inch in the foam material. This refers to an indentation that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the Product. Please note that “normal wear” assumes and requires that your mattress is continuously supported by a proper foundation sufficient to support the distributed weight of your body and the mattress itself. If you have questions about whether the foundation you are using or intend to use is adequate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any physical flaw in the foam material that causes it to split or crack under conditions of normal use and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the mattress cover such as the fabric tearing or stitching unraveling.
What will tulo do?
We will repair or replace the defective Product or the defective component(s) of the Product (e.g., the mattress cover, if applicable). In the case of a manufacturing defect in a component of the Product, such as the mattress cover, we may elect to repair or replace the component rather than replace the entire mattress, and we reserve sole and complete discretion over that election. If we elect to replace the Product or component, we will replace it with the model, version, color, or style available at the time of replacement, which may be different in certain respects than the original. If you wish to replace a defective Product with a more expensive Product, you may be required to pay the difference in price between the original Product and the more expensive Product.
Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
How long does the Warranty coverage last?
This Warranty for your new tulo mattress lasts for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. We don't pro-rate the terms (i.e., we don't reduce the total amount as time goes on).
What is not covered by this Warranty?
This Warranty does not cover changes to your mattress that are caused by or result from normal wear and use. Nor do we cover changes caused by or resulting from circumstances or uses that go beyond the ordinary, intended maintenance and uses of a mattress—namely, reclining and sleeping. (For example, don't take your mattress for a ride down a river.) If you have questions about proper maintenance and use of your mattress, please contact us at email@example.com.