Details & Specs
- About tulo
- Delivery & Shipping
Ideal for all sleepers, the tulo liv is designed to provide comfort and core support at an unprecedented price point. This memory foam mattress really is the best of both worlds—value and quality. The top two layers of your tulo liv combine to create optimal airflow and the perfect balance of cushion and firmness. A 1.5” top layer of foam, infused with LumaGel™, that works to provide optimal thermal regulation for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Next, a 2.5” support layer provides increased durability and pressure point relief for restful, restorative sleep. This layer is infused with LumaFiber™; a unique blend of open-cell technology and flexible microfibers for enhanced durability and heat flow, so you sleep comfortably. Every tulo is made with foams—tested and certified by CertiPUR-US®—that meet the highest standards for emissions, content, performance and durability. This mattress, like all tulo mattresses, features a unique blend of high-resiliency material for a long-lasting, durable bed.
Read the mattress reviews below to learn other favorite features and see what sleepers like you think of this premium bed in a box.Specifications
About tuloUnbox simpler sleep with a tulo mattress. The only bed in a box that comes in three different comfort levels, tulo box beds take every preferred sleep style into account. The soft, medium, and firm box bed options come equipped with layers of ventilated memory foam and personalized comfort so you can have a mattress delivered to your door that feels like it was made for you. For the best bed in a box, shop tulo today.Delivery & ShippingAS A RESULT OF NATIONWIDE COVID-19 IMPACTS, DELIVERY TIMES MAY BE DELAYED.Silver Service
- LumaGel™ Provides Temperature Regulation and Pressure Point Relief
- LumaFiber™ Offers Increased Support and Alleviates Tossing and Turning
- Base Layer Provides a Solid Foundation to Support the Top Layers
- Knitted Polyester and Tencel Blended Fabric
- Polyester Elastan Blended Material
- 1.5” LumaGel™
- 2.5” LumaFiber™
- 5” Base Layer
AVAILABILITY: 10-14 Business Days
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR ON THIS PRODUCT!
Arrives in 10-14 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Enjoy FREE Shipping to your doorstep with our silver service, valued at $24.99.
- Includes transportation, mileage, and tolls.
- Home protection from outside direct and elements.
- New merchandise delivery to front door, side door or garage.
- Product arrives via UPS or FedEx.
View more details about our delivery services here.
Silver Shipping Details
- Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
- We do not ship internationally, to PO Boxes, or to Puerto Rico. For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii please Chat or Call 1-877-255-2164.
View more details about our delivery services here.Warranty
10 Year Warranty
Sometimes, even the highest quality products may fail, show early signs of wear, or have a manufacturing defect. Mattress Firm is here to assist!
Who and what does this Warranty cover?
We stand behind our mattresses and offer a 10-Year Limited Warranty to prove it. The terms of the Warranty are as follows:
Your new tulo mattress (hereinafter the “mattress” or “Product”) is covered by a 10-year limited warranty (the “Warranty”), which gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, but those vary from state to state. This Warranty is not transferable and covers you only if you (a) are the original purchaser and current owner of the tulo mattress (the “Product”) for which you are seeking recourse under the Warranty and (b) purchased it directly from an authorized tulo distribution channel – namely, the website at tulo.com (including purchases made while visiting a tulo showroom), Amazon.com, and Huckberry.com. The Limited Warranty thus only applies during the period in which the mattress is owned and controlled by the original purchaser of that mattress. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR PURCHASE RECEIPT SO THAT YOU CAN PRESENT IT TO US IF NECESSARY.
In addition, because we cannot handle international shipping and logistics expenses, your mattress must be in the United States at the time you wish to take advantage of the Warranty.
This Warranty is limited to material defects resulting from defective materials or workmanship in the Product you have purchased.
Specifically, this Warranty covers the following defects, provided that they arise or appear in circumstances in which you have handled, maintained, and used the Product only for its intended purpose and have not subjected it to conditions likely to cause deterioration or damage beyond normal wear:
- A visible indentation or sag greater than three-quarters (3/4) of an inch in the foam material. This refers to an indentation that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the Product. Please note that “normal wear” assumes and requires that your mattress is continuously supported by a proper foundation sufficient to support the distributed weight of your body and the mattress itself. If you have questions about whether the foundation you are using or intend to use is adequate, please contact email@example.com.
- Any physical flaw in the foam material that causes it to split or crack under conditions of normal use and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the mattress cover such as the fabric tearing or stitching unraveling.
What will tulo do?
We will repair or replace the defective Product or the defective component(s) of the Product (e.g., the mattress cover, if applicable). In the case of a manufacturing defect in a component of the Product, such as the mattress cover, we may elect to repair or replace the component rather than replace the entire mattress, and we reserve sole and complete discretion over that election. If we elect to replace the Product or component, we will replace it with the model, version, color, or style available at the time of replacement, which may be different in certain respects than the original. If you wish to replace a defective Product with a more expensive Product, you may be required to pay the difference in price between the original Product and the more expensive Product.
Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
How long does the Warranty coverage last?
This Warranty for your new tulo mattress lasts for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. We don't pro-rate the terms (i.e., we don't reduce the total amount as time goes on).
What is not covered by this Warranty?
This Warranty does not cover changes to your mattress that are caused by or result from normal wear and use. Nor do we cover changes caused by or resulting from circumstances or uses that go beyond the ordinary, intended maintenance and uses of a mattress—namely, reclining and sleeping. (For example, don't take your mattress for a ride down a river.) If you have questions about proper maintenance and use of your mattress, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Shipping to your Door
When you find the perfect mattress or accessories, we'll deliver it to your door for FREE with a low-price guarantee.
0% APR for 60 months* on $2049+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 10/28/20 to 12/08/20. 60 equal monthly payments required.