Why You Need an Air Bed
Your mattress is fit for royalty. Your spare bedroom is equipped with a comfy guest bed. Maybe you even have a daybed or futon in your home office or playroom. If it seems like you have all your sleep needs met, you’re probably wondering which other type of bed you’d ever need. Here’s three reasons why you need an air bed.
Reasons You Need an Air Mattress
1. Unexpected Visitors
Whether your holiday party ran late or there was a misunderstanding with visiting guests, finding yourself in a sudden host position doesn’t have to be stressful. Having an air bed on hand can help make any unexpected visitor feel right at home. Whenever they leave, simply deflate, fold up, and put the air bed back in the closet until the next inevitable opportunity arises.
2. Extra-Large Sleepovers
It can finally be the year you throw your kid a sleepover birthday bash—all friends invited. Having a couple of air beds provides extra sleep space so no one feels left out once the lights go off. Plus, when it comes to sleeping in a fort, there nothing better than an air mattress. Becoming “parent of the year” has never been easier.
3. Camping Adventures
There’s something special about sleeping under the stars, but there is one quick way to elevate your outdoor experience: an air mattress. Whether you’re in Zion National Park or your own backyard, air beds can help take your camping adventure to the next level.
When an air bed takes up such little space and proves useful on so many occasions, there’s no reason to deny their practicality. Convinced? It’s time to shop.
The Best Air Mattresses
Now that you know why an air bed is essential, these are our favorites :
- With this air bed, you can expect customized support for any guest, any night.
- It monitors air pressure throughout the night, so you won’t find yourself on a deflated bed in the morning.
- You’ll sleep clean and safe knowing the exterior fabric is resistant to dust-mites and allergens.
- Designed with a no-sag edge, you won’t have to worry about rolling off the air mattress throughout the night.
- Plus, this air bed sits at a standard mattress height once it’s inflated, making it ideal for kids or adults.
- And finally, you can enjoy the velveteen finish which gives this air bed a true, mattress-like feel.
- Don’t let blowing up your air mattress slow you down. All Outdoor Realtree air beds come equipped with a patented Express Pump for rapid inflation.
- Plus, you can adjust the feel of the bed with an easy-to-reach button on the side. Whether you prefer firm or plush, this air bed has your back.
- You can enjoy extra comfort and support with the raised pillow top design of this air mattress.
- Plus, with tri-zoned layers of comfort, you’ll notice extra support where you need it most: shoulders, lumbar and your lower half.
- Don’t let bad sleep interrupt your camping adventure. The exterior of this air bed is designed to prevent stretching and pressure loss during the night so you can sleep comfortably.
- Plus, the advanced Polyfushion™ fabric never leaks, keeping you clean and dry despite sleeping in the great outdoors.
- Once you’re ready to pack up and leave, each Outdoor Realtree air bed comes with a sturdy duffel bag for convenient storage.
- Within moments, you can experience the comfort, support and convenience that comes with this air mattress.
- Featuring a coil-in-coil design, you’ll enjoy the bed-like support you’re used to.
- Plus, once it’s inflated, you can adjust the firmness of the bed for customized comfort with the easy-to-reach button on the side.
Air Beds Do It All
There’s always a reason someone might need an extra place to sleep. Instead of relegating guests to the couch or worse—the floor, consider being prepared with an air bed. They’re easy to store, quick to inflate, and immediately make guests feel welcome and comfortable. Plus, with so many options available at Mattress Firm, you’ll be sure to find one that fits your exact needs.