Shop Confidently at Mattress Firm
At Mattress Firm, we are committed to protecting our associates, customers and the communities we serve. As states across the country begin to reopen, most of our stores have too. It’s the same Mattress Firm you’ve always trusted, with new enhancements to maintain a safe and healthy shopping environment so you can confidently shop for essential sleep products. Visit our store locator to find phone only, contactless options and open store locations near you.
Here are a few safety measures we’re implementing inside our stores:
- Practicing social distancing and maintaining a least 6 feet distance
- Wearing protective face coverings and providing them for customers
- Sanitizing high-contact areas multiple times a day and keeping a daily sanitation log
- Providing customers with one-time use pillow napkins
- Offering contactless payment methods
You can rest assured we’re prioritizing safety during your delivery too. Once you’ve chosen your dream mattress, here’s what you can expect during delivery:
- Delivery teams are wearing protective face coverings and shoe booties
- Drivers are equipped with extra sanitizer
- Mattresses are delivered in sealed plastic bags
- Delivery trucks are sanitized twice each day
You can also choose contactless delivery and your new bed will be delivered right to your door. Like most retailers we are working closely with our vendor partners to minimize delays. However, during this time we are experiencing some unexpected delays on products which vary by vendor and region. You will be notified if it is taking longer than usual to receive your product.
We know that a comfortable sleep environment is an essential function of a home and we want our friends, family and neighbors to know we’re still here to help with all your sleep needs. We’re open and available to help you shop any way you want.
You can find the best bed for you and your family 24/7 at www.mattressfirm.com and get guidance from one of our sleep experts by phone, text, chat and even live video. We’re all in this together and take pride in knowing that we can continue serving our local communities and ensure all are getting a great night’s sleep.
Updated April 6, 2020:
We know how important sleep is, especially in times like these. We’re still here to help with all your sleep needs. We’re open and available to help you shop any way you want. Browse our unparalleled selection on MattressFirm.com and get guidance from one of our sleep experts 24/7 by phone, text, chat and even live video.
With more than 2,500 stores across the country, we are monitoring local orders to determine the best way we can serve you. In some areas, our stores have been allowed to remain open and in many of those locations we’ve served customers who have found themselves in a situation where they have additional family members who may be sheltering together in the same house, some unexpectedly, or they recently moved prior to this crisis, and they all need a place to sleep. We are making necessary accommodations to ensure we are following all guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the local government.
We want to keep our customers informed and to have peace of mind during this stressful time. Here are a few updates to our policies, products and procedures:
120 Night Sleep Trial
As always, you get to sleep on your mattress for up to 120 nights to make sure it’s perfect. We realize that how it feels on night one may not be how it feels on night 30. That’s why every mattress purchase comes with a 120-night risk-free sleep trial. If you don’t love it, we’ll exchange it for one you do. (NOTE: If you recently purchased and that 120-night guarantee expires from March 15-April 30, 2020, we’ll automatically extend the trial period until May 30, 2020.)
Low Price Guarantee
There’s enough to worry about. Getting the best price possible on the mattress that’s perfect for you shouldn’t be one of them. So, if you find a lower price online or anywhere else, we’ll match it, even up to 120 days after your purchase.
Start sleeping better now and pay over time with $0 down and 0% interest for up to 6 years. It’s just one example of how working tirelessly to make better sleep as easy to come by as possible in these unprecedented times.
Shop How and When You Want
Our highly trained sleep experts are standing by to help you find the perfect mattress. Shop our stores contact-free or even set a private and contactless appointment with a sleep expert. Or for remote, 24/7 guidance from a sleep expert:
- Call 1-800-MATTRESS
- Live video chat by FaceTime, Zoom, WhatsApp, Google Hangout and more
Free, Contactless and Safe Delivery
Let us take the stress out of delivery with free, zero-contact delivery right to your door. We've introduced extra precautions to ensure the safety of both our drivers and our customers. Some of these additional measures include:
- Delivery teams are equipped with gloves and booties.
- All mattresses are delivered in sealed plastic bags.
- Delivery trucks and devices are cleaned and sanitized twice each day.
- Distribution centers in high traffic areas are undergoing expanded and enhanced cleaning
Like most retailers we are working closely with our vendor partners to get you your products as soon as possible. However, during this time we are experiencing some unexpected delays on products which vary by vendor and region. You will be notified if it is taking longer than usual to receive your product. Thank your for your understanding and patience.
Shop Online at MattressFirm.com
Whatever your mattress shopping needs, MattressFirm.com has your back. Shop the best mattress brands plus accessories like sheets and pillows. Find your perfect mattress through our AI-powered Mattress Finder tool. Take advantage of limited-time flash deals and free delivery to your doorstep. All from the comfort of your home.
Healthcare Worker Pillow Donation
To honor the healthcare worker community, Mattress Firm has partnered with Protect-a-Bed, a SureFit company, to donate 10,000 pillows to healthcare professionals who are fighting on the frontlines of the Coronavirus pandemic. We will be donating 1,000 pillows a day through April 15.
America’s Top-rated Brands
With America’s best selection of mattress brands, you don’t need to shop anywhere else. From iconic brands like Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Stearns & Foster, Serta and Beautyrest to popular bed-in-a-box brands like Purple, Nectar, tulo and Sleepy’s—our selection can’t be beat.
Sleep is essential and during unprecedented times like this, it is even more important to get quality sleep every night. We are grateful that we can continue to serve our local communities and ensure all are getting a great night’s sleep.
Updated March 22, 2020:
At Mattress Firm, we know that sleep is essential to overall well-being especially during times of high stress and anxiety. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) highlights sleep as one way you can support yourself as we navigate this time.
We are actively monitoring government orders and consumer demand to determine locations that are able to remain open. To see if your local store is still open, please call the store location.
Deliveries are still occurring in most markets. We are now giving customers the option for contactless delivery, where the customer can sign for their purchase at the door and we will leave the merchandise there.
As always, customers have the option to shop with us online, through chat or over the phone. As the situation continues to evolve, we are monitoring guidelines and recommendations from the CDC and other government officials and will make any necessary adjustments as needed. We appreciate your patience, understanding and support as we navigate these circumstances.
March 16, 2020
Mattress Firm cares deeply about the health and wellness of our customers and employees. During times of extreme stress and uncertainty, it is even more important to ensure you are getting quality sleep to stay healthy. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Mattress Firm has taken additional measures to ensure our customers and employees remain safe while also keeping within the guidelines produced by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
Steps We are Taking to Address COVID-19:
Practicing safe hygiene has always been a standard at Mattress Firm, however, we have implemented additional measures to ensure our customers and employees are safe. Some of these additional measures include:
- Enhanced, regular cleaning of high-touch points, including our door handles, phones, bathrooms and mattresses.
- Providing customers with pillow napkin protectors for them to use while lying down on a bed.
- Having hand sanitizer or wipes available in customer pick-up areas.
- Sending reminders on the importance of personal hygiene to all associates and informing them to not come into work when sick.
- Suspending large in-person meetings and non-essential domestic travel.
- Per CDC recommendations, we have asked all associates (or immediate family members) who have traveled to at-risk locations for business or pleasure to self-quarantine for 14-days.
- If any of our employees aren’t feeling well or do not feel comfortable working during this time, we are asking them to stay home.
Having your mattress delivered with care and safe practices has always been a standard at Mattress Firm, however, we’re taking extra precautions to address the safety of both our drivers and our customers within their homes. Some of these additional measures include:
- All of our mattresses are delivered in sealed, plastic bags.
- Our delivery teams are cleaning the trucks twice a day.
- Proactively asking customers if they would like for us to use gloves when making their delivery.
- Wiping down all tablets and phones with alcohol-based screen wipes after every delivery stop.
- Enhanced cleaning of our distribution centers in high traffic areas.
- All mattress removals will be completely sealed within the customer’s home before being placed in our truck.
We know these are stressful times for everyone and ensuring people get quality sleep on the perfect mattress has always been an essential part of Mattress Firm. We encourage everyone to look at sleep as a tool to help combat the anxiety and stress during these times, and to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. Here are a few helpful resources to make sure you’re getting the best sleep you can:
- The Best Ways to Naturally Reduce Stress
- The Benefits of a Weighted Blanket
- How Do I Know If I Got a Good Night's Sleep?
As we continue to monitor this situation, we will keep this blog post updated with the latest information or changes.
As always, we strive to place our customer at the center of everything we do, and we are doing everything in our power to ensure a safe shopping experience and healthy environment for our associates. While our stores remain open for business, we want to remind you that there are many great ways to shop with Mattress Firm — whether it be in-store, online, through chat or over the phone.
Thank you for continuing to be a loyal Mattress Firm customer.