12" Medium Quilted Gel Memory Foam Mattressmfi131001
Details & Specs
- About Sleepy's
- Delivery & Shipping
DescriptionNot Available to Try in Stores
Experience the pillow-like soft comfort only the 12" Medium Quilted Gel Memory Foam Mattress can provide. Featuring sculpted gel memory foam, it allows better air circulation and coolness as you drift off to sleep! The contoured, cool, gel memory foam surface (2.5 lb density) also provides superior pressure relief and plush comfort. The mattress cradles your body through the sculpted gel memory foam layer which has a convoluted pattern to increase air flow and help move warm air away from your body for a cooler sleep.
The premium technology found in Sleepy's memory foam mattresses allows the 12" Medium Quilted Gel mattress to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door. Simply bring it to your room, cut away the plastic wrap, and unroll. You’ll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes.Specifications
About Sleepy'sFor a wide selection, great value and high quality, look no further than a Sleepy’s mattress. Featuring unique layers of gel-infused memory foam and fabric-encased coils, Sleepy’s beds combines heat-dissipating technology with enhanced support for restorative sleep. Sleepy’s not only offers the best mattresses, but also a varied selection of bed accessories like bed frames, Bunkie boards, pillows, headboards, mattress protectors and mattress toppers.Delivery & ShippingGround Delivery
- Sculpted Gel Foam Provides Pressure Point Relief
- Gel Foam Dissipates Body Heat
- High Density Foam Base Supoport Layer Offers Proper Support
- Quilted Knit Cover
- 1.5" Soft Foam and Fiber
- 2" Sculpted Gel Foam Comfort Layer
- 1.75" Gel Foam Transitional Layer
- 7" High Density Foam Base Support Layer
AVAILABILITY: 5-7 Business Days
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
Ground Delivery Service
Arrives in 5-7 business days via UPS or FedEx.
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.Warranty
10 Year Limited Warranty
Congratulations on purchasing your new mattress, manufactured by Jeffco Fibres, Inc. in our Massachusetts factory. We wish you many years of comfort and luxurious sleep.
All our mattresses are manufactured in the U.S.A.
We take pride in our commitment to product quality and a customer focused approach which is reflected in every mattress that carries the Jeffco Fibres, Inc. name.
Warranties don’t need to be complicated. They convey a promise and promises are simple. In the following text, we have detailed what the Limited Warranty covers, what it does not cover, and what you need to do to help us fulfill our promise to you- your responsibilities. In case you need any further details, please email our customer care team at Warrantyclaim@jeffcofibres.com and we will be happy to help.
What is covered in a Jeffco Fibres, Inc. 10-Year Limited Warranty?
What it means- Your new mattress manufactured by Jeffco Fibres, Inc. is covered by a 10-Year Limited Warranty from the date of your purchase as detailed below. The Limited Warranty expires 10 years from the original date of purchase of your mattress.
Defects covered under the Limited Warranty:
• Deterioration in the mattress materials causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 1.5 inches that is not a result of sagging caused by an improper foundation for the mattress.
• A split or crack in the foam materials that occurs despite normal use and proper care of the mattress.
• A defective zipper assembly if your mattress has a zippered cover.
• Tearing or splitting of the outer fabric that occurs despite normal usage and proper care.
Issues not covered under the 10-Year Limited Warranty:
• Comfort or personal preference.
• Visible indentation less than 1.5 inches. Some settling of mattress materials will occur over time as the mattress conforms to your body and should be considered normal.
• Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material including but not limited to cuts, tears, burns, stains, or liquid damage caused by such abuse. Note, folding the mattress other than for use on an adjustable base is considered abuse.
• Mold or Mildew. Placing your mattress directly on a carpeted surface or in a damp environment may cause mold or mildew in the mattress.
• Slight tailoring imperfections such as rounded corners, or the mattress seam not being completely straight due to the handcrafted nature of this product.
• Improper cleaning of the mattress. The mattress should be spot cleaned only, using a mild detergent.
• Insect infestation of any kind.
Softening of the foam materials used in the mattress:
• Foam naturally softens over time. A normal increase in the softness of the foam, which does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of the mattress, is not covered under this Limited Warranty. There may be instances where the foam softens more than would be considered normal, but there is no visible sag. Greater than normal softening would be considered a manufacturing defect. If you suspect such a situation has occurred, please contact us, and we will work with you to determine whether your problem would be considered a manufacturing defect.
Who is covered by a Jeffco Fibres, Inc. 10-Year Limited Warranty?
The original owner/purchaser- All Jeffco Fibres, Inc. warranties are valid only for the original owner of the mattress. The Limited Warranty period starts from the date of sale to the original owner. All warranties are valid only for the period of time the Mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the mattress. The Limited Warranty is non-transferrable. Please keep a copy of your receipt from an authorized Jeffco Fibres, Inc. seller as proof of purchase.
How does the Jeffco Fibres, Inc. 10-Year Limited Warranty work?
If you suspect your mattress has a defect covered under this Limited Warranty, please contact us at Warrantyclaim@jeffcofibres.com. You may be asked for a copy of the proof of purchase, along with photographs of the mattress, to help us determine the nature of the problem. If a manufacturing defect exists, as covered under this Limited Warranty, Jeffco Fibres reserves the right to repair or replace the mattress or send a replacement cover. If a replacement mattress is sent, Jeffco Fibres, Inc. will pay the freight for the replacement. Purchaser will be responsible for properly disposing of any defective mattress. Note – If the original model is no longer manufactured, Jeffco Fibres, Inc. may substitute a mattress of equal or higher quality.
Jeffco Fibres, Inc. 10-Year Limited Warranty Customer Responsibility:
The mattress is designed to be placed on a flat, solid surface that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and users. Examples of acceptable surfaces include: 1) A mattress foundation in good condition, 2) A platform bed with slats no greater than 2 inches apart. Additionally, if the foundation or platform bed is placed on a frame or other support surface, that too should be structurally capable of supporting the mattress and user. Queen and King foundations need to be supported in the center as well as along the edges. Failure to properly support the mattress will invalidate the Limited Warranty.
The mattress must be unboxed and opened within 60 day of receipt, or the Limited Warranty will be invalidated
Your mattress is designed to be used with the original cover. If the cover has a zipper and the cover is removed, the mattress must not be used until the mattress is recovered and re-zipped to its’ original state. Failure to use the mattress without a cover, or if the cover is removed, to properly replace the cover will invalidate the Limited Warranty.
THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. JEFFCO FIBRES, INC.’S OBLIGATION UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS STRICTLY AND EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE MATTRESS OR COMPONENT PARTS AS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND JEFFCO FIBRES, INC. DOES NOT ASSUME OR AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER OBLIGATION. JEFFCO FIBRES, INC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY, FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNATIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF TIME, OR INCONVENIENCE. JEFFCO FIBRES, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR ANY PERSON’S MEDICAL CONDITION. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN JEFFCO FIBRES, INC. AND THE PURCHASER WITH RESPECT TO JEFFCO FIBRES, INC.’S WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS AND SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR OR CONTEMPORANEOUS ORAL OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERSTANDS, OR AGREEMENTS RELATING TO THIS SUBJECT.
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary state to state. Jeffco Fibres Inc. does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or ability in connection with this warranty.
What Others Are Saying
Why Mattress Firm?
120 Night Low Price
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Free Online Delivery
Online purchases of $499+ are eligible for free delivery. You do the shopping, and we do the heavy lifting.
0% APR for 72 months* on $3999+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm credit card from 2/5/20 to 3/10/20. 72 equal monthly payments required.