Relax 10.5" Pillow Top Innerspring Mattressmfi126882
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Sleepys Relax 10.5” Pillow Top Innerspring Mattress Overview
Savor the cozy, pillow-top feel of the Sleepys Relax 10.5” Pillow Top Innerspring Mattress — a plush but supportive oasis created by multiple layers of foam. If you sleep on your side, put this mattress at the top of your wishlist and enjoy the feel of the top layer conforming around your curves, relieving any shoulder and hip pressure point discomfort. All you need to do is lie back on the cozy stretch knit cover, enjoy the cloud-like cushioning, and drift happily off to sleep.
- Eco Friendly
"The Relax Pillow Top is a great mattress for the price. Better support and softness than any competitor offer."Read What Customers Say
- Samuel M., Sleep Expert
Details & Specs
- About Sleepys
- Delivery & Shipping
Enjoy the simple pleasure of a great night’s sleep at the perfect price point with the new Relax 10.5" pillow top innerspring mattress. The combination of embrace foam and soft comfort foam layers provides you with enhanced comfort and support. Below that, the innerspring construction eliminates empty space to evenly distribute weight and give you supreme support. The 360° foam encasement that surrounds the bed gives it an extra defense against sagging and ultimately extends your comfort from side to side, and top to bottom.
Read the Sleepys Relax mattress reviews below to learn other favorite features and see what sleepers like you think of this premium mattress or you can try it yourself, in-store or by purchasing online and taking advantage of our 120-night sleep trial.
Mattress Layer Breakdown: Quilting Layers:
- Multiple Unique Foam Layers Provide a Soft Sleep Surface
- Embrace Foam Promotes a Contouring Feel
- Foam-Encased Edge Support Reduces Sinking and Sagging
- Designer Knit Stretch Cover
- 1.5" Embrace Foam
- 1” Comfort Foam
- 1” Support Foam
- Lura-Flex Coils
- Standard Density Coil Count
- 360° Foam Encasement
- Support Base Foam
- Natural and Chemical-Free Fire Barrier
For a wide selection, great value and high quality, look no further than a Sleepy’s mattress. Featuring unique layers of gel-infused memory foam and fabric-encased coils, Sleepy’s beds combines heat-dissipating technology with enhanced support for restorative sleep. Sleepy’s not only offers the best mattresses, but also a varied selection of bed accessories like bed frames, Bunkie boards, pillows, headboards, mattress protectors and mattress toppers.
Delivery & ShippingSilver Service FREE
Delivery to your front door, side door or garage. Contactless delivery, meaning we won't enter your home. No removal of your old mattress set.Gold Service $79.99 - $119.99
In-home setup and removal of your old mattress.Platinum Service $149.99
In-home setup of Adjustable Base and up to 3 mattress sets.
5 Year Warranty
This mattress and/or foundation is guaranteed to the original purchaser against structural defects (exclusive of ticking cover), which are caused by the manufacturer with the following limitations:
1. Within the full warranty period, the manufacturer, at its option, will either repair or replace said mattress and/or foundation without charge; except for transportation costs. If warranty falls within pro-ration period, in addition to transportation costs the consumer will be responsible for any pro-ration and/or upgrade fees when applicable.
2. After the first year, if manufacturer determines that the mattress and/or foundation is defective, such defective article will either be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer’s option) at a prorated value.
3. This warranty will apply only if the mattress and/or foundation is in good condition-except for structural defect to be remedied- and not otherwise stained, damaged, abused, misused or unsanitary. The manufacturer also reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement.
4. All service must be handled directly through the original dealer, and not through the manufacturer. If service cannot be effected through the dealer, then the purchaser can notify the manufacturer. The manufacturer must then be given a reasonable time to remedy any defect; and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange and pay all transportation costs to and from the manufacturer or their vendor.
5. This warranty is applicable only in the United States of America; and, any and all implied warranties pertaining to this mattress and/or foundation shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
6. Warranty on Queen Size mattress and/or foundation will apply only when the foundation is used on a frame or bed rail that provides a rigid center support.
7. Substitution or use of improper foundations, platforms or other bases upon which the mattress is placed, may result in damage to the product. Should an improper base be utilized by the consumer, causing the product to default, the warranty may be voided. It is incumbent on the consumer to maintain the foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. We recommend the purchase of a foundation at the time of mattress purchase.
Removal of Law Label VOIDS WARRANTY
Mattress sagging and upholstery pocketing areas are formed into the mattress by the body’s different contours. No mattress will remain perfectly flat on the surface forever. The Industry Standard terminology for these indentions is “Body Impression”. These impressions are inherent into the mattress due to more foam layering, added insulator pads, memory foam, and Dacron materials in construction. Queen and King sized mattresses may have impressions that are more noticeable, and the Euro and Pillow Top models carry the deepest impressions. Industry Standard for a body impression that is considered a manufacturing defect is greater than 1½ inches, less than that is considered normal product variation.
TIPS TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR MATTRESS
1) Periodically turn or rotate your mattress.
2) We recommend using a fitted mattress protector. It will provide protection for your mattress from daily wear and tear, elements, and provide you with a more sanitary sleeping surface. In addition it will help prevent stains that could possibly void your warranty.
Made in the USA
What Others Are Saying
Our Rest Assured Promise
Low Price Guarantee
Find a lower price elsewhere within 120 days of purchase? We’ll refund you the difference, because we always promise the lowest price.
120 Night Sleep Trial
We’re so confident in finding you the perfect bed, you can sleep on it for 120 nights. If it’s not perfect, we’ll find you one that is.
Convenient Delivery + Setup & Removal
It’s delivery that doesn’t end at your door. We’ll fit your schedule and set up your new bed and remove your old one.
Mattress Firm offers our customers free, safe shipping to your door as well as premium delivery options, including, haul-away of your old mattress.
0% APR for 48 months* on $1999+ purchases made with your Mattress Firm Synchrony HOME Credit Card from 7/21/21 to 8/17/21. 48 equal monthly payments required.